Trusted Contributor

Consult Beaute ~ Health supplements

[ Edited ]

any thoughts on their supplemnts ~ seem like they would be good ~ but they are pricey ` as in same price as Andrew Lessman products ~ they have a TTV today on a multi vitamin~ also have a Beet juice supplement beveverage that has good reviews ~ but price always makes me take a step back ~

Honored Contributor

Re: Consult Beaute ~ Health supplements

I was taking AL's for hair, skin and nails for a few years with no noticeable results.  I then started Consult Beaute's Youth Replenish for hair, skin and nails and my hair is thicker and shinier, my skin looks and feels smoother and my eyelashes quit breaking.  I also found that after I stopped AL's vein support capsules and started Consult Beaute's that my legs feel less tired after working out and the veins actually are lighter.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I was taking AL's for hair, skin and nails for a few years with no noticeable results.  I then started Consult Beaute's Youth Replenish for hair, skin and nails and my hair is thicker and shinier, my skin looks and feels smoother and my eyelashes quit breaking.  I also found that after I stopped AL's vein support capsules and started Consult Beaute's that my legs feel less tired after working out and the veins actually are lighter.  

Have you or are you going to try any of their other ones ?

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal I believe it was Pook who got me to start with the Hair, Nails and Face supplements and I was WOWED by the results. I started taking a more serious look at their products because nothing had worked until I used these.

I am a fan of Perricones supplements because of the ingredient deck. His all-purpose vitamin and his Vitamin E caps are staples as are his Berry and his Greens powders. That said, the TS of the vitamin for Women over 50 has now been added to my cupboard. I'm going to switch out this for my Perricone multi and see how it goes. Why? Because the TS addresses specific concerns of women over 50 with NO SOY (Perricone does not use soy either but AL does). I also have the Consulte Q-10 and it's excellent.

They have a return until January; try them for 2 months and see what you think.The same vitamin brand, I have found, doesn't work for everyone....kind of like skincare. Otherwise, you would have only 1 brand and everyone would be happy.

Oh, I'm also trying Consulte's beet drink....want to see how it compares to Perricones. I have not tried the green fizzy tablets yet.

I am also a HUGE fan of their tinted moisturizer (which is not a moisturizer for my dry skin but a full coverage foundation) and their concealer. Being honest, I laughed them off due to their "Hollywood" background and thought it was probably just another celebrity line so it'll here and gone tomorrrow. So far, every thing I've tried has impressed me enough to be a repeat buyer and I'm PICKY. VERY picky. 

Contributor

I love the Consult Beaute supplements!!!   I use the Hair, Skin and Nail; the vein support (will never be without). Just ordered the CoQ10 and the Joint support (used this one before and order the larger bottle this time).  This would be the perfect time to try them. There is a 15% off coupon ending real soon and you have till January 2019 to return. Just remember...supplements need time to get into the body.  I didnt notice the changes from the HS & N  supplement till about 20 to 30 days. For me, these work best when I take them at bedtime.  Good Luck if you decide to order  Smiley Very Happy 

Regular Contributor

I use both products from Andrew Lessman (AL) and Consult Health (CH). I find with CH there is something extra, proprietary, in their supplements that works for me. For instance I use the CH Mega Glow multi-vitamins and I also use AL Essiential one multi-vitamin. The supplement information is identical between the two except CH adds a proprietary blend that I like. I will eventually pass the AL vitamin onto my husband.

I also use CH beauty shake, beet drink, and choco-coeur. Although I like AL Choco-Nouvo better and waiting for a new shipment.

For hair I've been using the supplement Joyce Giraud Pure4 Ultimate Hair Strength Supplements sold on evine. And I like it because my stomach can tolerate it.

Frequent Contributor

Anyone searched the ingredients for the EmpowHerment multivitamins? I searched Ashwagandha and black cohosh and I don’t know how are they allowed to sell something containing those.

Trusted Contributor

@sfrangu wrote:

Anyone searched the ingredients for the EmpowHerment multivitamins? I searched Ashwagandha and black cohosh and I don’t know how are they allowed to sell something containing those.

Don't know much about black cohosh but Aswagandha is widely used. AL has it in his urgent energy supplement. Its been used for centuries in Eastern medicine. 

Honored Contributor

no, I wouldn't buy anything from consult B---not impressed with their spiel and don't really believe they are doing much of a service except to their bank account. I use excellent brands that I research very well that work great for me without the hollywood hype. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Being widely used without having scientific back up doesn’t necessarily make it safe. Please read what WebMD says about its side effects (among others); delete the spaces in the web address first and add https at the beginning: .webmd.com/ vitamins/ ai/ingredientmono-953/ashwagandha

Black cohosh seems even scarier: .webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-857/black-cohosh