Honored Contributor

Condition of Product - Supposedly New

[ Edited ]

After months of intending to order the Joyce Giraud 2-Minute Miracle Hair Mask, I finally did. Received it this morning. It was packaged in one of those padded white envelopes that Shop HQ uses. When I pulled it out, there was no plastic seal on the outside of the jar. When I opened it, the white inner seal which is usually on top of the jar, was inside the product - not the complete seal but most of it. There was product inside the top but not any residual product on the sides. A part of me feels like this should be returned. Am I being paranoid to think someone could have used it or at least opened it? Would you keep or send back? Thank you in advance.

Here are pictures so you can get the full effect:

100_0782.JPG

100_0783.JPG

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Re: Condition of Product - Supposedly New

Whether it was an actual return or not, it appears to be questionable integrity of the product. I would never compromise  my skin, and would pack it up ASAP for return.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

QVC Customer Care

@Tique     I am so sorry it was received like that. We will ship you a new one, feel free to dispose of the original.    Susan

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC   thank you. This isn't a QVC product but I appreciate your willingness to make it right.

QVC Customer Care

@Tique wrote:

@Susan-QVC   thank you. This isn't a QVC product but I appreciate your willingness to make ir right.

I was just looking and had no luck, so sorry!  I thought maybe this came with a Beauty w/Benifits kit. Hope you get this resolved.   

Susan

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased this hair mask in the last month and it did not look like what you received.  ShopHQ should give you an exchange.

I don't remember if it had a plastic seal or not. I've noticed in the past that some of Joyce's products did not come to me sealed.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your replies. You should always follow your first mind which told me to return it. I called ShopHQ and was told immediately to use their return label and write on the form that it was received defective. The CS Rep I spoke to said she had made the appropriate notation to my account so I wouldn't be charged for the return. 

Honored Contributor

How disgusting!

Trusted Contributor

@Tique, ugh, that looked nasty! Glad you returned it!!!
Trusted Contributor

I would return it definitely.  Anything that is supposed to be sealed and isn't or looks used I would return.