Honored Contributor

I'm going to have to try it at least once (if it's not $100)  

A funny/not funny.  So I'm feeling all smug tonight with my nice and expensive complexion.  Went to see the grandbabies tonight and my g.daughter is in her bathroom getting ready for a date.  We're standing in front of the mirror.  I'm admiring her makeup skills when I look at MY face.  Whaaaat???  All the sudden my almost 64 year old face didn't look so nice next to her 15 year old face and that smug look quickly disappeared Smiley Surprised  I think it was the down-lighting.  Not flattering at all (unless you're 15).  

Tatcha.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Coming: A New Tatcha Serum

🤦‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

For some reason I'm not the least bit envious of getting ready for a date with a 15 yr old boy. 😳

Honored Contributor

I would think being 65 and having grandkids would top looking younger.  Everything comes at a price, and some things are worth more than money.  Woman Very Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

Monica, not healthy to compare yourself to a 15 year old.  With all the products you use, I'm sure that you look good. 

You'll never look like you did in your teens or twenties, so do your best to enhance the features you already have. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I had catarct surgery this past week, first time I looked in the mirror after the surgery, I could have cried or screamed, nothing on me looked as I had thought!!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you for this info! I love Tatcha and especially anything in the silk line.

Valued Contributor

Any idea when this will be avail? As for comparing yourself to a 15 year old, I would never want to go back to those days. Im 55 and so grateful to have grown up in the 70's and the 80's it was the best of times. Yes, seeing ourselve age is hard, especially when the skincare industry pushes "anti-aging" products all the time. But, aging with my health is the biggest gift and blessing I have. I just read 3 days ago, an old Client/friend from my last job who I had known for years, healthy, thin, so smart, just died at 54 years old. I am still in shock and disbelief. Life is so short, and so precious, and we are all here for only a brief period of time..Make the most of it and of what you have, not what you don't have. God Bless.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm - oh I know that feeling.  Except I don't have a 15 year old granddaughter.  I just looked in the mirror and thought, oh my what happened - I've gotten older!  I like blaming the lighting though, think I'll do that.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm We all know that your post with made with tongue in cheek.........and I am sure a very smooth one at that! Woman Wink

I remember looking at my newborn daughter's face when I was a mere twenty years old.  Then I looked in the mirror and thought, wow, she doesn't have a single pore on her face.  Not so with me even at such a young age. Woman Surprised

These old bodies begin breaking down the minute we draw our first breath.  I know, through your testimony on here, that you know where true importance lies. Woman Happy

I enjoyed your post and I hope you get your hands on that Tatcha serum.

( I love your avatar picture )

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!