Trusted Contributor

Re: ComPact 2018 – Declutter December

Happy and Healthy 2019 to all! XO

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@kathie66 wrote:

@geezerette I hope you feel better soon, hope it is just some dust from the attic making you sneeze and not the yucky bug that's going around! Take care of yourself and get some rest.

@kathie66

Funny you should mention that dust—I have been sneezing from it!  And coughing, too.  That stuff never used to bother me, but then, I’ve never spent this much time up there before either.  Rest sounds wonderful, but it’s been rather elusive for a while now.

Thanks for your concern—hope you have a great New Year’s Eve.  Mine will be spent in bed!  (Like every year.🙂)

Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

I so don't want to leave the house today but I have to.  I've been puttering instead and have targeted five items to include in an "out with the old" end-of-year exercise.

I'm pitching five lipglosses.  One salted caramel from B&BW (circa 2011) and four e.l.f. shades (Goddess, Pink Kiss and two Milk Shake, circa 2011).

I paid $3.20 for the caramel gloss and the e.l.f. lip shines were 99 cents each.

I think it's time to part ways.

What are you pitching today?

I'm pitching an old opened bottled of Avon Summer Smoothies Creamer Body Lotion. I bought it on Ebay, probably sometime between 2006-2008. It's going into the garbage bag right after I click post.

Happy New Year!