Respected Contributor

I have 2 of their popular sets, and the moisturizing lip balm.  I do not know how anyone says these are not drying, and they sure are not moisturizing on their own.

The colors are OK, but I have to use a lip balm underneath becuase to me they are very drying.  And usually add a gloss on top for extra moisturizer.

Try one on sale, sign up for the email and get a discount.  Just know they are NOT returnable and they will not refund your money.

Trusted Contributor
It's really interesting to read everyone's opinions. I've only used it once(today) and I was pleased with it. I hope I continue to like it because I like the concept of donating to different, wonderful causes, the fact that it is cruelty-free and that it is made in the USA. To be continued, LOL!!........
Honored Contributor

I like that they are supposed to help different causes.  I love the different decorations of the tubes.  However, I find that the lipstick is just so-so.  I had high expectations for this brand but I really don't think it wears very well.  The colors which I purchased were much lighter than they appeared on line.  I also think they are more lightweight, which may appeal to some.  I got them on sale as I would never pay that much for a lipstick. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Color the World

[ Edited ]

I click daily on the site for Breast Cancer charities to support mamms for the underprivileged, Also clicks on there to support other charities like Animals, Alz, Autism Diabetes, Hunger, etc, I click all of them daily and lots of pop ads come up, one that always comes up is for Color the World lips, they look beautiful, I have never orderd, but now tempted. They are supposed to be age appropriate by the colors. 

Trusted Contributor
I'm waiting for my second order and hopefully l will like them enough to purchase more! I love to hear everyone's opinions too!!!😀
Esteemed Contributor

I have a few of these.  I think they are alright.  I find the formula to be a bit dry (not emollient), but not drying to the lips.  However, their claim is that this is lipstick for people over 40 that will not bleed outside of your lip line.  So it makes sense that they are not very emollient.  As far as not being able to return them, that is typical for little indie brands.

I would have to agree that I would never pay full price for these, but I don't feel like I was sold a bad product.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Regular Contributor

I just ordered from this company last month. Saw it on Facebook too, and got a discount code when I googled them. I ordered the 3 pack, Strong Woman (Empowered, Flawless, Independent), and they are awesome! I have cool toned skin (pink undertone), and these colors are perfect. Give it a try!

Trusted Contributor
@Starpass, yes that's where I saw this company and also got discounts! I have "Empowered" now and am waiting for two more colors! I almost got the same three pack as you, but I wanted to try one first to see how they were! Love "Empowered"!! Such a pretty color!
Trusted Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@Dusty1, I got the shade called "Empowered" which goes toward anxiety and depression causes. It is a very pretty light mauve color(I wish it was just a bit darker) and I've only used it once but it doesn't seem drying and there is no smell or taste to it at all! It seems fairly long lasting but I'll know more after I've worn it a few times. It feels good on my lips and I would say it is more opaque than sheer. I'll let you know about the shade I ordered today( I can't remember the name of it but it is a darker mauve and supports coral reefs(I believe). I agree, it is a very interesting site!! I love the fast, free shipping too!!!💄

I bought a tube of "Empowered" last summer. Most lipsticks, (even high-end brands) are too drying for me. This one stays moist and the shade goes from day to night perfectly. The color is buildable. I contacted CS of Color the World and was advised to do a quick swipe of colorless lip balm to help build the color, it works!

Trusted Contributor

@hooked on books 

I forgot to mention, the lip balm I use is the Color the World moisturizing lip balm.