Honored Contributor

Color Street Nail Polish Strips

[ Edited ]

I saw these at a county fair and purchased a couple sheets after she showed me how it worked.  Easiest thing ever, and cheaper than some bottles of nail polish.  I never thought these existed.  Another plus, made in USA.

Contributor

Re: Color Street Nail Polish Strips

My daughter in law sells Colorstreet. I have quite a few sets but it takes me so long to do them that I stopped using them. She can do it fast so I think it's the operator. Lol

thry have some really pretty sets that you can mix & match. 

Contributor

I've been doing Color Street for over a year. I love them and my regular nails are so much better. I have to cut them down about every two weeks. So many beautiful sets. I am 70 years old and it takes me about 20 to do them. No drying time at all.

Honored Contributor

@kathy213 @Shelbi what I think is cool, you can get so many special effects that one would never be able to do unless you have a nail artist do them.  

Respected Contributor

i've been using them for about 2 yrs. I think there is a learning curve, but doable. I love some of the seasonal ones, especially. My consultant retired, during covid, so i'm using my stash. I saw some on the online site and i'm going to order soon. I haven't tried the pedi ones yet, either.

Frequent Contributor

Love love love them..been doing it for over 2 years now..my daughter got me started.  We split the sets and reseal them..I do them every week and enjoy it,  I am 68 and 

enjoy it..brings a smile to my widow life for 7 years..waiting for sets to come in today..

Yes, made in Clifton NJ which is a few miles from her house, wish they had an outlet to go to..or factory sale of misprints..would definately make my day!

Respected Contributor

I like them too. I think the application goes faster and looks neater when my nails are well prepped with my cuticles pushed back.
Regular Contributor

@rms1954 

I'm confused.  You say it costs less than a bottle of nail polish. I've been looking at these at it seems they cost from $10-$14 for a set of 16 nail polish strips, so that would only be for a one time use.  Am I misunderstanding what you receive when you get a Color Street item?  Thanks.

Regular Contributor

I also think they are expensive!  I ended up buying some because my DIL had a party.  I tried them because they are actual polish and they get taken off w/nail polish remover.  I had tried some of those stick ons before and when I removed them a few of my nails were damaged.  I like the Color Street polish strips but I've also learned now that Ulta, Sephora sells nail polish strips for much less.