Frequent Contributor

How can you take a product with a name like that seriously? Even if it is promoted by a "Reality TV" doctor 💲💲💲💲😂

Respected Contributor

what is it?

Frequent Contributor

@kittyloo another collagen supplement ,by Consult Beauty on Evine

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think it's kind of catchy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Colla-Holla?

[ Edited ]

I think it’s funny.  It made me laugh.

ETA: Still laughing, but I’m going to try it. Hope it agrees with me. A lot of supplements don’t.

Honored Contributor

I got this product after listening to Dr Debrow's presentation that made sense because it was based on all his research (he has worked in  research in the past and is very qualified)  and what is in it.  I have used marine collagen for a few years on the recommendation of the ortho surgeon who operated on my torn meniscus and my latest knee xrays have shown an increase in the cartilage in my knees.  I liked that this one also has animal collagen in it as well as marine collagen.  Collagen definitely has improved my skin and it is brighter looking.  I never even paid attention to the name.

Honored Contributor

I just bought a Verisol collagen product from Puritans Pride for a fraction of the price as Dr Dubrow, same concentration of Verisol as his. This is the ingriedient in his product he does the most boasting about.

Respected Contributor

Re: Colla-Holla?

[ Edited ]

Hi! I wanted to re-visit this- Has anyone been using this long enough to see results? either skin or joints?

I ordered it, and have been using it for about 2 weeks and find it very dificult to mix, (it clumps),  and the taste reminds me slightly of wet leather..i was wondering if there is anything like it that is in capsule form, maybe someone has been using it and can report on THAT?

BTW  I found that the best way to mix this, is use room temp liquid, not hot and not cold or it clums- thenput it in a little jar 9I have a little Smickers jam jar I use) and shake it really well..

Looking for any feedback/insght you ladies might have- or any side effects you might have experienced?

It might be a good product but I asked where I could read the scientific research supporting their claims.  That was a few days ago and there has been no response forthcoming.  Why not?

Respected Contributor

I find the price tag of this product waaaaaayyyy too high.  A month supply for $50?  That's a dent in many people's budget.  I personally cannot stomach collagen and have tried several different types and brands, some also expensive.  It makes me sick to my stomach and very bad stomach upset.  I don't know if others have experienced this but it's just awful and I had to throw it all out (too late to return).