Honored Contributor

The ODO Jazzy in light blonde.  That's what my hair looks like normally (weather permitting).

I haven't worn a wig since the 70s ... this should be interesting!

Respected Contributor

Re: I just bought a TB wig!

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:

The ODO Jazzy in light blonde.  That's what my hair looks like normally (weather permitting).

I haven't worn a wig since the 70s ... this should be interesting!

Hope it works out for you!  I just happened to flip by it and saw Jane in that straight, sassy reddish blonde wig...she looked adorable and at least 10 years younger! She should buy it.

Super Contributor
I have not had her wigs but the hair pieces are amazing. I have used them on and off for years. I hope you enjoy your purchase!
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA  Good for you.  I hope you like it, please let us know how it works out for you.  I have been contemplating on buying on but have not taken the plunge!  Her wigs look really good and she offers many colors.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@all wrote:
I have not had her wigs but the hair pieces are amazing. I have used them on and off for years. I hope you enjoy your purchase!

Me too, prob. for 15 years...I bet if I counted, I prob have

25 or so, At Least!

Thinking of a wig tonightWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: I just bought a TB wig!

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ALRATIBA  Good for you.  I hope you like it, please let us know how it works out for you.  I have been contemplating on buying on but have not taken the plunge!  Her wigs look really good and she offers many colors.

@Katcat1 

I had been watching and the blondes were always too "yellow" and my hair is beige.  The last time she was on she had the light blonde, but by the time I made up my mind, the light blonde was sold out in the style I wanted.

I jumpted on this early .... glad I did because it sold out quickly.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA Are you going to let us see a picture of the "new" you?Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have never worn a wig. Would love to try them. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ALRATIBA Are you going to let us see a picture of the "new" you?Smiley Happy

@ECBG 

I'm hoping that it will NOT be a "new" me!  My hair is already that style and color ... just not as much volume.

But no - no photos of me.  

Honored Contributor

Well ... wig arrived today and it's going back tomorrow.  I have a normal size head and the wig was enormous.  

Looked like it was made for one of those old SNL cone heads.