Occasional Contributor

Seems like there's always a Clarisonic TSV when I don't need one but now I do. Any idea when the next one might be?

Regular Contributor

Saw it in an Ulta add today for 99.  I use the Olay brand that I bought in Walgreens for less than $30.  And if came with cleanser that lasted forever.  

Respected Contributor

QVC usually has a Clarisonic TSV in November or December for holiday gift-giving.  Beware of purchasing Clarisonics on eBay or Amazon as many are not authentic Clarisonics.  I had been a die-hard Clarisonic user until earlier this year when I switched to  the Foreo Luna.  It's much gentler on my skin and there are no replacement brush heads needed.  Amazon sells a terrific Foreo Luna clone by Anself that costs $18.99.  It only needs to be charged a couple of times a year and works great!

Occasional Contributor
  • Thanks!
Respected Contributor

How long does a Clarisonic usually last before it stops holding a charge?

Honored Contributor

I also highly recommend the Foreo Luna Mini.  I've been using an authentic version morning and night for close to a year and I LOVE it!  I got mine through HSN, but if I were buying today I might consider a clone.  My Foreo Luna Mini stays charged for a good 5 1/2 mos., I don't know how long the dupes hold their charge.  A few years ago I was using a good Clarisonic dupe and ended up with broken capilaries.  I wish I'd never bought that thing now.  

Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

How long does a Clarisonic usually last before it stops holding a charge?

I have the original MIA.  When I used it twice a day, I had to charge it about every 4 days.

Regular Contributor

I have one that I got 8 yrs ago that I was using up until this past May and it held a charge just fine.   I got a new one because I wanted the body brush option, otherwise I'd probably still be using my old one.   Not sure if the newer ones last that long. 

Honored Contributor

I had my Clairsonic for years until it finally quit, I did not buy another and my skin has not suffered for it. I'm using my usual cleanser and a complexion sea sponge and it's working great. I have a feeling or at least in my case, I just bought into the hype,the tool really didn't work any better for cleansing skin than my sea sponge.

Super Contributor

Elsie, I got an email from the Clarisonic web site saying tomorrow (oops, today now...Tuesday), all Clarisonic units are 20%off.