Occasional Contributor

Tried Peter Thomas Roth Acne-clearinag invisible dots.  You apply a dot on each pimple at night.  Tried it last night on three pimples and noticed a great improvement this morning.  I highly recommend this product.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Re: great product for breakouts

Neutrogena made some of those years ago. They contain salicylic acid, which does a great job zapping zits. I'm glad they worked well for you! I had a hard time removing the Neutrogena stickers and didn't repurchase. Now I soak a cotton bud in Paula's Choice 2% BHA  (salicylic acid) and apply that over any pimples at night and, if needed, again in the morning.

Honored Contributor

Thanks much for the suggestion.  I didn't see that item listed here on Q, so I assume you purchased elsewhere.

PTR Acne Spot & Area Treatment (A168791) is the ONLY product I have found in years that helps prevent those nasty 'tumors'!  With use, sometimes they won't even hit the surface.  If they do...the heal SO much faster with this product!  You name a brand or suggestion...I already tried it. 

I am going to give a look at these dots too!

Honored Contributor

I have been using Clinique Spot Healing Gel (1% Salicylic Acid) as a spot treatment for several years. I was almost out so I was going to buy another bottle when I found out the product has been discontinued. I bought the Paula's Choice 2% BHA with the travel size bottle to use as a spot treatment.

Honored Contributor

I still swear by ProActiv.  I will never be without it in my bathroom.  This is what I typically wash my face with, unless I grab the regular facial wash by PTR.  I get a fabulous 5pc kit on auto del'y by Peter that IS HANDS DOWN the only grouping of products I've EVER had that I have seen noticeable improvements in my 62 yr old complexion.

But I still do LOVE ProActiv!