Honored Contributor
Do you leave the Clarisonic charging, when not in use?
Contributor

No, I do not leave my Clarisonics charging when not in use. I only charge them when they run out of charge.  I have two original Clarisonics 9+yrs and one Mia for 3+yrs and they are still going strong.

Respected Contributor

No.  Mine holds a charge for quite a long time so I just charge it when needed.

Valued Contributor

No, I have a Mia and it holds its charge for weeks and weeks.  I keep mine in my shower and when it runs out of juice I dig out the cord and charge it once overnight and then I am good for another couple months. 

Honored Contributor

It depends on the model I have. My old Plus had a charging base, so when I finished using it, I replaced it in the base to dry and it was always charging. It broke a while back and the one has the P-link charger and no base, so I only charge it once a week. It goes longer than a week without a charge, but if I'm in the habit of charging it once a week, I'll never find it without power when I need it.

Some still come with charging bases, so I'd say if you have one, use it because it's super easy. If not, do whatever works for you and the space you're in. I only have 4 outlets in my bathroom and they're all full. My tooth brush and the Clarisonic only need charging once a week or less often, so I now alternate those in the same outlet. I have a FitBit that charges whenever I'm in the shower, a radio, and a hair dryer.

Honored Contributor

Even though mine has a stand, it's the plus, I don't leave it charging when not in use. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I have the Plus from about a decade ago -  I try to remember to charge it about every 6 weeks whether it seems to need it or not.

I also have a MIA with the tiny charger.  I use the Mia more often than I use my Plus although I had thought I was buying it just for travel!   Again, I never charge it daily -  every few weeks works well.  I can't remember when I bought the MIA  -  more than 5 years ago for sure.

I love these brushes --and to think I almoist didn't buy this product because I had purchased their electric toothbrush and it didn't last nearly as long as my Oral B's have.

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarisonic Question

[ Edited ]

Thanks for helping me..

Super Contributor

I don't have a Clarisonic but I do have the Clinique sonic face brush and the booklet that came with it said it's best for the battery if you let it run all the way out of battery every once in a while.  I've heard the same about other electronics too.  Just something to keep in mind!

Occasional Contributor

it runs for about one minute and then shuts off   i charge it untill all lights turn green and proceed to use it  and it still  shuts off     i leave it charging in the  stand when not in use   whats the problem