Respected Contributor

Clarins - Tonic oil - Anyone know of a close dupe?

I love the Clarin's Tonic oil but at 50 something a shot, I just can't keep buying it - I even mix it with my lotion to make it last longer, I love the feel of it, hydration and I think it makes my skin look a little better when i use it.

Anyone know of a dupe?

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarins - Tonic oil - Anyone know of a close dupe?

@SandGirl wrote:

I love the Clarin's Tonic oil but at 50 something a shot, I just can't keep buying it - I even mix it with my lotion to make it last longer, I love the feel of it, hydration and I think it makes my skin look a little better when i use it.

Anyone know of a dupe?

There are more ingredients in the Skinn Huile Nutri-Vital Intense, but some of them are similar to what's in the Clarins Tonic Oil.  If you want to try it, you can find it very inexpensively on eBay.

Huile Nutri-Vital Intense: Olea europaea (oilve) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Spilanthes Acmella Flower (Paracress) Extract (Gatuline] In-Tense*), Ceramide 2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Corylus Avellana (Chilean Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Açai) Fruit Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Ormenis Multicaulis (Maroc Chamomile) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Manoi) Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Seed Oil, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinyl Acetate, Glycolipids. *Gatuline] In-Tense Is Used Under Authority Of Gattefossé.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It may be worth a try JeanLouiseFinch -- I've never used SKINN, I'll check this out... Thank yoU!

I just looked it up...it is for face/neck and a fairly small bottle.  The Clarins Tonic is for the BODY. I'm looking for somthing for the body.

Regular Contributor

I love this, too!

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

It may be worth a try JeanLouiseFinch -- I've never used SKINN, I'll check this out... Thank yoU!

I just looked it up...it is for face/neck and a fairly small bottle.  The Clarins Tonic is for the BODY. I'm looking for somthing for the body.

Oh, sorry, I was looking for similar ingredients.  Have you looked at the Skinn Collagenesis Essential Radiance Body Oil on Evine?  It's a bigger bottle and has a lot of 5 star reviews, but the ingredients are different.