Valued Contributor

Is there a ttv for skinn in August ?

I checked his August and they don't have any 10 pm shows. Does this mean no TTV ? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is there a ttv for skinn in August ?

@Persephonel wrote:

I checked his August and they don't have any 10 pm shows. Does this mean no TTV ? 

No @Cookie777 August is Manuela and Isomers anniversary shows so no Skinn TTV until September... It is going to be his new shampoo line which I used today and LOVE! can't wait Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

Oh thanks! Looking forward to that too! I just got all my goodies today, so haven't tried the shampoo yet. I love the set of lip glosses I got ! 

Honored Contributor

I used the Skinn shampoo & conditioner yesterday and am also very pleased.  I know I'll buy some in September.  I'm actually glad there's no Skinn TTV in August.  After the anniversary TTV's and OTO's, my CC and I need a break! 

Frequent Contributor

OMG, I tried that shampoo and conditioner yesterday and could not believe how good my hair was all day.  I'm am growing out a pixie into a textured bob and I've been trying out a lot of new hair products.  I ordered the T'weaked last week for the first time and it will be going back if its not better than Dimitri's.

Respected Contributor

I just used my sample this morning too and think that this shampoo and conditoner are a winner. It gave my blonde highlights wonderful shine.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I used the Skinn shampoo & conditioner yesterday and am also very pleased.  I know I'll buy some in September.  I'm actually glad there's no Skinn TTV in August.  After the anniversary TTV's and OTO's, my CC and I need a break! 

Whew! I need a break too. We are all just coming down from a great high!

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know what the isomer's TTV will be? I love Isomer's too.....

Trusted Contributor

No TTV, but D is back in August - I believe I saw him scheduled for the 8tb and 9th, and I am "presuming" he may be on Heather Hall's 5th anniversary show.  I doubt there will be reduced shipping though.  Hoping for a free shipping day soon - still a few things in my cart I want to get ...

Still didn't receive 1 of my kits - the Lynn kit!  Oh how I love that radiance cream ...

Hope everyone is enjoying all their goodies!

Super Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

No TTV, but D is back in August - I believe I saw him scheduled for the 8tb and 9th, and I am "presuming" he may be on Heather Hall's 5th anniversary show.  I doubt there will be reduced shipping though.  Hoping for a free shipping day soon - still a few things in my cart I want to get ...

Still didn't receive 1 of my kits - the Lynn kit!  Oh how I love that radiance cream ...

Hope everyone is enjoying all their goodies!

I think we should all go write of EVINE's facebook and tell them we want our shipping reduced for his visit!

I still have items I want but, with high shipping NO way !