Honored Contributor

Anyone try any Dior Products lately?

I don't know why but I am intrigued with their makeup and never tried it....I am looking at the Serum Foundation, lipsticks and Brightening powder! Anyone who any experience with Dior makeup(good or bad?) Actually I have used their Overcurl Iconic Mascara which is fabulous! Forgot about that! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone try any Dior Products lately?

I use Dior Nail Glow and I love it.  It's a sheer pink that you can just swipe on and not worry about making a mistake, and it gives natural nails a shiny, healthy look.

The only other things I've tried are a stick lip gloss and a cream blush.  The gloss was too sheer for me, but I loved the blush.  It was a true peach and was discontinued.

Trusted Contributor

I love the packaging but have not found anything in the line to be outstanding, other than the eyeshadows, which are amazing.

Trusted Contributor

I am trying their Lash Plumping Serum though I can't give a recommendation as of yet because I just bought it.  I usually use Prescriptives but they were out of stock and I needed it now so I am trying Dior to see if I like it since it did get good reviews on Nordstrom site. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies for responding.

Esteemed Contributor

I do like their foundations, but their colors are not a good match for me.  But I do use and really like their eye shadows and mascara and eyelash primer.

Occasional Contributor

Love most of their products. Their nail products are wonderful. You can try anything and if you do not like somethng, Nordstrom will let you return anything. Also, free shipping both ways. Also, love their face cleanser for dry skin.

Super Contributor

I think Dior does lip products, face powders and mascara extemely well. Bllush, not so much, bronzers are average but surely the packaging on most is gorgeous. I have 4 eye shadow quints and I can't believe they are all by the same company. Not only does the quality vary from quint to quint, but also from shadow to shadow within each quint. Foundation is tricky because we all want something else or we have different pereceptions of what a medium coverage is or how long is long wearing. I like t Dior foundations. I have the Nude Air which I love because in general I am loving the serum style foundations, Star which is good but not in my top 10, and the Flawless Perfection which I like better than the Star but still not quite in my top 10 but it's close. That's my two cents. If I were going to buy one thing, it would be a lipstick.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!