Frequent Contributor

Cindy Joseph of Boom Cosmetics has died

Just received an email from Boom Cosmetics that Cindy Joseph has died of cancer.  Many readers of this board know of her and have used her cosmetics.  She was also an older model and a real inspiration to aging gracefully.  Her blogs were great.  The email said Cindy did not want to make her cancer situation public, and that the company will continue.

Contributor

Re: Cindy Joseph of Boom Cosmetics has died

That is so sad. She was a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you for posting this.

Honored Contributor

I always thought she was so pretty and just how someone whos aging should look-beautiful but natural.

I couldn't find anything about her dying yet so news channels must not have been aware yet.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Cindy

I'm not seeing or hearing anything, either.  Terribly sad if this is true.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

good-quotes-about-life-and-death-quote-of-the-day-famous-quotes-about-life-and-death-of-good-quotes-about-life-and-death-735x430.jpg  

Cindy Joseph....

Thank you, Several years ago your life profoundly changed mine. You were my inspiration to grow in my silver hair. Followed you faithfully, enjoying each new experience shared. Finding love and marrying, launching boom cosmetics. 

Inspiration for many of us, you will always remain in our hearts and souls. 

Valued Contributor

@LCR

Thank you for posting . I was actually coming here to post about CIndy . I received the email last night and was shocked and saddened by this news . CIndy was a beautiful soul who inspired women of all ages to love themselves  . She was always about women supporting each other and taking joy in life! I also read the company will continue 

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

She was my insipration too for growing out my hair . I remember her Saturdays with CIndy Videos . 

Honored Contributor

Cindy

Cindy

Cindy

Cindy

Cindy

Cindy

Godspeed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

She was a gorgeous lady.

RIP

Respected Contributor

@LCR @lulu1 @just bee @marmarbrooklyn @Sweet_Serenity + all:

I have admired Cindy Joseph for so many years! The world is now a poorer place.

Didn't realize she had launched skin care (PRO-aging!). In honor of her, I just went to Boom and ordered the glimmer stick! Who doesn't need a bit of magical glimmer on eyelids, cheeks, shoulders . . .

Boomstick_Glimmer_01.jpg

Boomstick_Glimmer_03a.jpg