Re: Cindy Joseph of Boom Cosmetics has died

I am so sorry to learn of the death of Cindy Joseph. She was one of a kind. Her internet presence was authentic and inspiring. She did share several chapters of her life with great generosity -- but not her illness. If any of her friends or family are reading this, I can only imagine your loss; though I did not know her personally, Cindy was a valued teacher, mentor, guide! I actually wrote to her once by email about an internet issue, and she responded! She truly began an age-appreciation movement -- whether one bought Boom Cosmetics or not. I wish she had more time in this world, but like the refreshing spring each year ... may her memory be forever a blessing and may her wisdom continue to take root and surprise us with its blossoms.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry to read this news. I quite liked her free spirit and she always rocked a great head of silver hair. She inspired many women baby boomers.

This has not shown up on any news or obituaries, is this true? 😥
Honored Contributor

How old was she? So so lovely!

Honored Contributor

Occasional Visitor

I saw the post from her company on Instagram but they pulled it. There is nothing on the BOOM! webpage which I think is very weird. I looked on Facebook and while there was no announcement on the page itself there are many comments on the most recent post about this. The post is not about her death however. The company did answer some of the people who were questioning whether it was true or a hoax and they did confirm that she passed away on Thursday.  I have often wondered where she was on Saturdays with Cindy since there have not been posts for a very long time. This is very sad. Her vlog  invited us into her life. While none of us knew her personally it still seems like a great loss.  She certainly was an inspiration to me and I will miss the positive messages. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is on google, but, when you click on to it, it takes you to the site, but not the content below. They must have pulled it for some reason?

cindy joseph from blog.boombycindyjoseph.com
3 days ago · Dear BOOM Customers and Fans,. It is with heavy hearts that we share the news of Cindy Joseph's recent passing. After a spirited battle with cancer, BOOM's visionary founder and CEO died, ... 

There are many condolences on her face book page...there the moderators say the family is asking for privacy at this time.... They do say yes she has passed.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

The messages just started showing up.  It's official then.

Cindy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

RIP Cindy Joseph...very 😔 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]