Valued Contributor
He introduced her today in the 9am show. It's hard because of course I want Chaz for every show, but I absolutely understand his need for a backup. ;-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Super Contributor

She seemed really sweet. She's not a stylist "just a consumer" as she said, but Chaz said she had styled her own hair, so maybe we'll get some DIY tips. I know Chaz explains how and there are videos that show how - but they are professionals and it's second nature to them, but she had to learn just like we do, so the information will be coming from a different perspective. I will miss Chaz when he can't make it, but I'm interested in seeing what she brings to the shows.

Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 okiebug said: I was just thinking about how hard it must have been for Chaz to come to a decision that he couldn't do it all, then finding someone who would meet his standards for the presentations. It's not just his passion for the product but his desire to educate.

I agree.

I also think that since WEN has become so very popular, both QVC and Chaz himself would like to feature it more on-air, much like they've done with Dooney & Bourke and that additional representative. With someone local in PA, WEN can be featured in more 'hits' during regular programming, instead of waiting until Chaz can make it to the studio. Even though I personally think that all the QVC hosts can do as good (or better) job of presenting WEN themselves without the need for anyone else.

Respected Contributor

She's really pretty. & seems very nice.

Chaz looks so happy today- I can tell he's super-excited about the 613 EDT launch!

Super Contributor
On 6/13/2014 goldenretriever said:

She's really pretty. & seems very nice.

Chaz looks so happy today- I can tell he's super-excited about the 613 EDT launch!

Yes, I immediately liked her and she is a good representative of Wen.Smile Her hair was lovely.

Chaz seemed today to be in better health so I hope that continues....

Super Contributor

I will miss seeing Chaz in every show, but agree that now they can have more WEN "hits" during regular beauty shows. The WEN schedule is a bit feast-or-famine, so now we can get more morsels in between Chaz visits!