Respected Contributor

I just went on the site and chose nothing. It started with just showing the slide photos or whatever you call it and there it was. I clicked on it but it went to the Pear formulation so it's not live yet. That's weird. It looks like a 16oz. cleansing conditioner and a small oil and a small spritzer. it'll be live before you know it. Wasn't that black Friday thing Chaz had great? I got my Wen Men and I got one 16oz. Pumpkin because that one really smells so enjoyable for me. Thank you Chaz for the discounts for us. I've heard he doesn't read these but thank you to him anyway. QVC could maybe give us free shipping once a year. However, they do flex pay which is nice. I feel once a year all retailers should cut us some slack so we can go wild. Oh well. Did you guys see on TV the stampede when some store opened? They were running so wildly people were being literally run over. I was shocked. It saddened me to see people putting such a price on material things over other's rights as a human being. As soon as they tried to get up some more people would just knock them right down again until they finally got up. That black Friday sale was really nice though. I couldn't make up my mind but Wen Men was my choice above all. I'm glad you guys got what you wanted too. I was smiling reading the posts.

Trusted Contributor

sjk73- I think that is just the products in the Winter Formula that will be available when the clock strikes midnight. It is not a kit or anything just individual items.

Honored Contributor

ugh I liked the look of his website initially but that thing is not very intuitive to shop around alot on. Too many things to sidescroll, click on, etc just to get where you want to look at things. I don't like it. Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor
On 11/30/2014 untitled said:

sjk73- I think that is just the products in the Winter Formula that will be available when the clock strikes midnight. It is not a kit or anything just individual items.

I agree that the picture just shows the full sized items, not a kit. My understanding is that Chaz Dean's site never sells kits.

Frequent Contributor
Just broke down and bought FTP RTM and SC - so excited!!!! Do not need it, but still exciting Smiley Happy
Super Contributor
On 11/30/2014 LyssaLynn519 said:

I agree that the picture just shows the full sized items, not a kit. My understanding is that Chaz Dean's site never sells kits.

That's how I took it as well.

I've finally figured out, mostly, how to navigate the site. I had read about different sizes and couldn't figure out where people were finding them. As far as I can tell the 'quick shop' area doesn't feature the sizes so now I use the shop by formula and category options.

Respected Contributor
On 11/30/2014 pickleslarue said:
On 11/30/2014 LyssaLynn519 said:

That's how I took it as well.

I've finally figured out, mostly, how to navigate the site. I had read about different sizes and couldn't figure out where people were finding them. As far as I can tell the 'quick shop' area doesn't feature the sizes so now I use the shop by formula and category options.

Definitely all full sizes shown.

About the website, I've figured it out as well, but it is only easier in that all the products for a formula are in one place. It is definitely somehow harder to shop overall, though. I dislike how when you scroll through formulas it moves the opposite way of the arrow you pick.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

The website is NOT user friendly in my opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I agree, it's a little hard to get to exactly what you want, but it's a good deal so I won't complain.

I ordered another 32 oz WWC (and will cancel my AD at QVC since it is $10 cheaper here), and a 32 oz TT and a 32 oz CA since it's such a great deal.

I used my free gift cards for the first 32 oz WWC at QVC.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

My WWC from QVC is out for delivery today. I guess I should have waited to see if I like it before plunking down for another bottle.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN