Respected Contributor

I was just on Chaz's site because of the black Friday sales and saw the same little kit they have on QVC for Pear only it says....it's here but it's in the winter formulation. It's not available yet. I tried to get it but it's not live on there yet. Oh well. I wanted Wen Men anyway. Since the sale I got me a few.

Frequent Contributor
How can you see winter formulations on his site? I can't see any yet.
Respected Contributor

His site is a bit tricky because the menus have these tiny lines with the arrow but it's when you first get on and you see 613 just keep scrolling (sideways) you'll see it. You can't get it though, it's not live yet. It says coming soon.

Respected Contributor

I don't see it anymore. It was early this morning I saw it but I just went there and it's gone. The 613 photo I saw was gone too. I did see it but it doesn't matter. It was clickable but when I clicked on it, it did nothing so it wasn't live. It just said coming soon.

Respected Contributor

Wow that quite the change for Chaz to offer 3 pc kits. I want a 32 though. I'll order after midnight if all the products seems to be there. Otherwise I'll wait till the very end tomorrow to see if the styling products come out for the winter seasonal.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor
I really want to try some of the styling creams and rtms, so I am excited to see about this kit. Hopefully it will be there. Still on the fence about FTP SC. Will definitely be cheaper on Chaz's site.
Respected Contributor
On 11/30/2014 Chicago-girl said: I really want to try some of the styling creams and rtms, so I am excited to see about this kit. Hopefully it will be there. Still on the fence about FTP SC. Will definitely be cheaper on Chaz's site.
The FTP products should be off the site tomorrow though. The sale will be on, but the Seasonals will have changed.
Honored Contributor

Is there a cyber Monday sale? I might buy it anyway instead of waiting for QVC to have it available in, like, March.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor
On 11/30/2014 VaBelle35 said:

Is there a cyber Monday sale? I might buy it anyway instead of waiting for QVC to have it available in, like, March.

The Black Friday Sale is still on. It goes through Cyber Monday. Just remember the Fall products should be gone by midnight tonight.

Honored Contributor

Great, thanks. I ordered my stuff on Thursday night or Friday morning, so didn't pay attention to when it ends.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN