Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@LiamsMom wrote:
How is it taking up wen users time or their so called awesome deals if non wen fans are watching? That makes no sense so stop trying to be snarky!

Why are non Wen fans watching???... gluttons for punishment, perhaps?

This is a rhetorical question right?? I think we certainly know why people who don't like WEN watch WEN shows...it is the same reason people who don't like WEN like to visit the WEN forums (and post on them) and like to "LIKE" Wen, Chaz and WEN dooters fan pages. Smiley Wink Yeah, you know who you are!

Honored Contributor

@vandyfan wrote:
What I want to know is: If all of these ladies use his stuff regularly, why doesn't their hair look like that EVERY day? It only looks great when Chaz is standing behind them

Because Chaz isn't styling their hair every day. There's no mystery there. Your hair is always going to look better on days when you have a professional style it, especially a professional who is deeply invested in making sure you look your best.

Super Contributor

lolololol!!! 

had to laugh--havent been on here in a couple of YEARS and come back to the same chaz discussions.  too funny.  some things never change ; /

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah! One would think or hope, these "conversations" would go away as utterly useless. But - Nope!

Valued Contributor

@sonechko @ChynnaBlue @HappyDaze And the other "Wenners" - well put! 

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@LiamsMom wrote:
How is it taking up wen users time or their so called awesome deals if non wen fans are watching? That makes no sense so stop trying to be snarky!

I missed this "pearl".  What are non wen fans? What does it even mean? Are they Fans of Non Wen? Cat Happy

and, yeah @sailor_moon, great question right on - Why are they watching?

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@LiamsMom wrote:

I missed this "pearl".  What are non wen fans? What does it even mean? Are they Fans of Non Wen? Cat Happy

and, yeah @sailor_moon, great question right on - Why are they watching?

@sonechko, non wen fans are people, who like their hair (the ends in particular) to be thin, wispy and straw like, aka sham-poo lovers.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

Woman LOL Aaaahhh! Thanks, @sailor_moon!!! Because I did not know that. Now I DO. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Woman LOL Aaaahhh! Thanks, @sailor_moon!!! Because I did not know that. Now I DO. Cat Happy

Your welcome.🙂

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

I hate the cleansing conditiiners but like his oils and such. I rarely turn on qvc so he does not bother me