Super Contributor
I just looked at Cerave's website and they have some new products coming out. One is a face oil for dry skin that I'm interested in. I like their products. They are reasonably priced and don't cause me to break out. Target has some good deals on them right now where you buy one product and get a sample of another. They've become my go - to skin care line.
While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Honored Contributor

@MercysMom  Cerave is my favorite as well. Give me a tub of that moisturizer any day over anything Philosophy or any other brand offers. Looking forward to seeing the new products. Thanks for the "heads up".

Regular Contributor

I like Cerave, too.  I have Eczema and have to be careful.  I like the AM and PM Moisturizers, but will look into the new products.  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

My cousin is a dermatologist, and she recommends this brand!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on new Cerave products. I think both Cerave and Cetaphil are terrific - available at my Walgreens and are very affordable. I've been using it since a dermatologist recommended it a few years ago.

Respected Contributor

CeraVe products are chock full of ceramides and is probably the reason the cream is most recommended by dermatologists. We lose ceramides in our skin as we age and this line helps to replenish them. Google the Wiki page on ceramides, its pretty interesting.

eta~ be sure to print out the coupon always available on Cerave's site and save a couple bucks!   Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@MercysMom  Cerave is my favorite as well. Give me a tub of that moisturizer any day over anything Philosophy or any other brand offers. Looking forward to seeing the new products. Thanks for the "heads up".

@Shanus I bought the pump tub of Cerave based on recommendations from this board and I've loved it.  Then I received a Josie Maran gift set for Christmas that included the whipped Argan oil. I decided to run a comparison test on two sides of my body.  I can definitely say that for me the Cerave is as moisturizing and lasts as long as the Argan oil. And you can't beat the lower price!  Not to mention that the pump is SO much easier to use.  At one point the whipped Argan oil slipped through my greasy hands and hit the bathroom floor in a corner - it was on the floor and the wall. Yech!  Give me that pump jar any time. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@MercysMom   Sometimes a simple, trusted drugstore product is all you need and is better without the fluff that's trying to be hyped. Still use baby oil to remove eye makeup. After seeing DIY removers and all contained 80% oil, figured I'd stay w/ my tried and true. 

Honored Contributor

@Wildapple wrote:

I like Cerave, too.  I have Eczema and have to be careful.  I like the AM and PM Moisturizers, but will look into the new products.  Thanks!

I have eczema too.   The derms I call on love this line!  I think it's a really good line though I think the foaming cleanser is irritating to my eyes.  I can't use it to remove eye makeup.

I just noticed this last week.   I will still use it though as I like it as a face cleanser.  I love their "vaseline-type" product and their eye cream isn't too bad either.

I'm excited to learn they are coming out with an oil!!  Awesome!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

https://www.cvs.com/shop/beauty/makeup/face/cerave-ceramide-boost-facial-oil-gel-1-oz-prodid-1260203...

My CVS does not have this in stock yet.  I think it will be around $16 or $17 at Walmart once they get it as CVS is always 30% higher.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"