Frequent Contributor

Lasers & filler and PS help... dark & light skin - HELP

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies!

Considering some laser or filler work and I'm hoping some of you are willing to share your experience and possibly, share the name of the office/DR/Practioner if you like the results.  I'm in the southern region of the US and willing to travel for great results.

I'm a rookie at this.  Any advice and help is appreciated!

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lasers & filler and PS help... dark & light skin - HELP

I have a thin (hollow), narrow face and Voluma® works wonders for me.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Read up on Voluma and I'm considering.  Did you start slow or I time shot?  How long has it lasted?  Also,  How did you research your injector.  Sorry for all the questions  I'm a rookie.  And I'm interested just nervous.

Honored Contributor

@Tune Up wrote:

Read up on Voluma and I'm considering.  Did you start slow or I time shot?  How long has it lasted?  Also,  How did you research your injector.  Sorry for all the questions  I'm a rookie.  And I'm interested just nervous.

@Tune Up    I've used it since it first came out......maybe a couple years.    I layer........have one vial every 6 to 9 months.    How long it lasts depends on the individual.    I've had several different practitioners, ranging from a plastic surgeon to an aesthetician.    A female with "a good eye" is the best!  

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Voluma was a Godsend for moi! Bought it at cost and had my plastic surgeon friend inject me! Wow! What a difference it made in my face! Actually have used less fillers in the past year and a half because of it. It lifted my Nadine-labial area and gave me cheeks again at 60.