Honored Contributor

When I woke up yesterday still saw some of the good results and used it again.  This time I kept it on an hour.  I even felt tightening and my jawline was even more defined and underneath the chin from ear to ear was definitely tightened.   The crepy wrinkles were lessened also.  I think I'll use it every other day for at least a week.  I did order auto deliver every 60 days and got one one time eight pack so I won't run out.  I was using Serious Skin Care EGG with noticeable results for my neck and chin area and have not used it for nearly a week just to know if there were actual results for Trim-Lastic.  Will post updates.  

Respected Contributor

hiPook.   i have tried it once and notice a firming of my jawline.  i found it a tight fit - maybe i have a big head -  but fiddling around found a way to keep it comfortable.  will try again -  i did it 3 days ago and still notice the change in my profile.

Respected Contributor

Hey @Pook - after reading awful reviews on Evine - I was ready to package it up and ship it back.  But will give it a try today before going to P.O. tomorrow and see if it works on me.  Thanks for your review and updates - my only problem is the cost of replacement pads - they're expensive!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update, @Pook.  I'll eventually order the one I found on Amazon, since it's practically the same thing but cheaper, and use it for special ocassions.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thanks for the update, @Pook.  I'll eventually order the one I found on Amazon, since it's practically the same thing but cheaper, and use it for special ocassions.

Hi @JeanLouiseFinch ......  which one from Amazon are you considering??  There seem to be several.  TIA

Honored Contributor

@Pook

Thrilled to hear of your continuing results but I'm still a bit trepidatious to put in the pad!

I found the strap tolerable on it's own....but I so want the results!

My chin is fine it's what's just beyond that's the problem....

Respected Contributor

Just did my first treatment - left it on an hour - the strap is plenty big for me - didn't feel any burning whatsoever - the pad was really saturated so when I got done I put the pad back in the package (which also had a lot of product) - I'll reuse it again.  My jawline has always been very tight so I didn't see any difference there.  Underneath chin - well - can't really say - it feels tighter but I didn't see any difference.  I'll give it another go or two before sending it back. 

Honored Contributor

I think I'll just try an ace bandage..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retailer.

Honored Contributor

e Re: Update on Trin-Lastic

[ Edited ]

Watching Dimitri demonstrate this inspired me to get something similar to it on Amazon. The brand I got is Korean, called Yufit, and has very good reviews. It does work. The ingredient that actually reduces the fat pad is called Bodyfit, and the active in that is called glaucine. Dimitri's masks contain glaucine as well so they should work.

I've used the masks that contain glaucine for two weeks now (once a week) along with daily application of an Elysee gel that contains it. I'm really careful where and how I apply it. Lower cheeks and under chin only. And I can tell you my jowls are practically gone.

The downside is that I looked like a nut. While wearing it I looked like Marley's ghost from A Christmas Carol. I would never in a billion years want my husband, or anyone really, to see me like that. The one I got looks like a jockstrap on my head. Charming! The fact that I haven't slingshot it out the window is evidence that it is providing me with a benefit.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr