Respected Contributor

Has anyone used the Carmindy products that are a special this week?  I wonder how the eyeliner and brow pencil work.

Honored Contributor

I ordered eye liner and mascara duo but i haven't received it yet.  It's funny cuz I ordered it at the end of April and the status says it shipped 5/5 but the EDD was 5/2.  Tracking gives me no info other than "shipment information received."  So I'm still waiting.  This will be my first time trying that line.  

Esteemed Contributor

Wish I could tell  you!  Ordered the mascara on 4/29 but hasn't shipped yet 5/07!

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I ordered eye liner and mascara duo but i haven't received it yet.  It's funny cuz I ordered it at the end of April and the status says it shipped 5/5 but the EDD was 5/2.  Tracking gives me no info other than "shipment information received."  So I'm still waiting.  This will be my first time trying that line.  

I'm in the same boat with the crazy shipping info. I ordered the two shadows and the face kit for $59. It shows it should have delivered on 5/5 too. I especially like the other info saying it's being prepared to ship. Smiley Happy

I like Carmindy's more natural face approach. I hope the products aren't made in China. Does anyone have info on that?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Has anyone used the Carmindy products that are a special this week?  I wonder how the eyeliner and brow pencil work.

Sorry. I forgot to reply to you. This is my first order, so I don't have any feedback for you. I'm interested in the brow pencil as well.