Trusted Contributor

Thinking about buying this tool. Need feedback from those of you who have one. Yes or No?

Esteemed Contributor

I like it better than the inStyler. For my hair it does take multiple passes on high. I don't think I have any damage from it like I had from the InStyer.

Respected Contributor
I love it so much, I purchased a spare. It gives me pretty curls, is easy to use and doesn't damage my hair. I use my Perfector everyday and it is the best styling tool I have ever purchased.
Respected Contributor

I agree with both posters: I love it so much, I bought a second one as a back-up in case anything should happen to my first one!

....but I did not like it when I first got it: I thought it was the worst thing I ever bought because it was getting tangled in my hair! One day, I was knitting and watching tv and The Perfecter was the TSV. This time, I payed close attention. I actually taped the next airing and learned even more. There is a little learning curve with this, but if you follow Maria's instructions, you won't have problems!

I use mine virtually every day, and I have fine, color treated hair that tends to be on the dry side, but my hair stylist compliments the condition of my hair every time I see him-so I know it's not damaging my hair!

Poodlepet

Super Contributor

I like the John Frieda one better... much cheaper, too.

Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}I love it for my fine hair. Does not work as well on my daughter's hair which is very thick and long. I agree that it takes a little practice but once you get the hang of it, it's great.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks ladies, I really appreciate the feed back. Do you use the styling spray that comes with it?

Honored Contributor
On 3/23/2014 gigy said:

Thanks ladies, I really appreciate the feed back. Do you use the styling spray that comes with it?

Yes, I use it. I'm still on my first bottle but will replace it when I need to.