Super Contributor

Went To Ulta Today And Tried IT Bye Bye Concealer

I went to Ulta to specifically try the IT Bye Bye Concealer and I was so disappointed! How can it be that QVC shows a model covering her tattoo with the concealer yet it won't help my dark circles? I also tried the IT CC Cream and that seemed a little better but not much and I certainly didn't get the coverage like they show on QVC. What's the deal?!?!
Super Contributor

Re: Went To Ulta Today And Tried IT Bye Bye Concealer

There's two, right? One in a tube and one in a jar? Which one did you try?

I've never found anything to really cover my dark circles, either -- and BBU was next on my list to try.

I recently got (and returned) the IT CC and had high hopes generally PLUS because many had commented it was enough to cover their dark circles. If it had really covered my dark circles I would have kept it just for that (even though it didn't look good on the rest of my face), but that didn't do it, either.

I'm thinking that they really PILE it on when they demo it on QVC. I've never gotten the coverage from the Celebration Foundation -- and now the CC Cream -- as they seem to on TV.

Respected Contributor

Oh no. I get good coverage with those two products. I don't have real dark circles, but what I do have and the sun spots, get covered. I'm so sorry they don't work for you both.Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Mustangshar said: Oh no. I get good coverage with those two products. I don't have real dark circles, but what I do have and the sun spots, get covered. I'm so sorry they don't work for you both.Smiley Sad

I haven't tried it yet -- but I'm beginning to wonder if our circles are SO dark that nothing will cover them except LOTS of product. Glad you're loving them! So many do!

Super Contributor

Love Tarte's BB cream. Great coverage, thicker than other BB's and CC's.

Occasional Contributor

I tried the Bye Bye Concealer while at Ulta and was stunned by how well it covered my dark circles. I have tried Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Maybelline, and various other concealers and all make me look like a raccoon! I didn't buy rit ight then but will definitely go back this week and purchase. It's too bad it didn't work well for you.

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2014 vlj7273 said:

I tried the Bye Bye Concealer while at Ulta and was stunned by how well it covered my dark circles. I have tried Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Maybelline, and various other concealers and all make me look like a raccoon! I didn't buy rit ight then but will definitely go back this week and purchase. It's too bad it didn't work well for you.

Which one, vlj7273? The Tube or the Jar? Thanks!

Super Contributor

IT Bye Bye under eye in the tube is great.. It actually covered my husband's small, black tattoo that he has and I like how it brightens my under eye.

Occasional Contributor

MarenSeattle, it was the one in the tube. Also like Bikkie said above it really brightened also.
Super Contributor

Because it is so thick, it can really cover. But you may need a CORRECTER instead or in addition to a concealer.