Esteemed Contributor

Re: CAN ANOTHER LINE COMPEAT?

@Shanus wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Imho QVC saturates a few certain vendors,  Whenever I see IT, JM, I change the channel.  They not only have done this with beauty products, but with handbags, shoes and clothing items.

But, it's not only this shopping channel.  Seldom watch HGTV and the cooking channel; even cable news channels discuss same thing over ad over again.  

If they're gonna get my attention, I want new, definitely not the same old, same old.  Variety rules!

@eddyandme  It does seem like all channels are endless infomercials. How many Diners & Dives can you watch?

@Shanus  FOR SURE!!!!!  Also, used to enjoy Chip and Joanna Gaines, The Property Brothers, et al.  NO MORE!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Imho QVC saturates a few certain vendors,  Whenever I see IT, JM, I change the channel.  They not only have done this with beauty products, but with handbags, shoes and clothing items.

But, it's not only this shopping channel.  Seldom watch HGTV and the cooking channel; even cable news channels discuss same thing over ad over again.  

If they're gonna get my attention, I want new, definitely not the same old, same old.  Variety rules!

@eddyandme  It does seem like all channels are endless infomercials. How many Diners & Dives can you watch?

@Shanus  FOR SURE!!!!!  Also, used to enjoy Chip and Joanna Gaines, The Property Brothers, et al.  NO MORE!

@eddyandme  All repeats...

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme  All repeats...

@Shanus, yes or copycat programming/designing.  And, that exactly what QVC seems to be doing lately with the vendors/products.  (I got JM's spiel down pat - can she not memorize a different shtick!)