Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/12?

Happy Friday Beuties,

Hope you are all well and staying warm. I didn't use up anything this week. What did you use up/

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/12?

I used up a bottle of Pantene shampoo and a box of Revlon hair color in 41 medium brown. I also went through my and my daughter's nail polishes and tossed out those that were old and or/separated. For myself I only kept 15 bottles -- all light colors that can fit into a nail polish acrylic organizer.

Esteemed Contributor

Avon skinvincible lotion SPF 30. Going with a less expensive Avon lotion with SPF from my stash.

Also threw out all shampoos and conditioners from my shower except Treak'd from HSN. Absolutely the best hair product I have ever used!

Also bought a set of 3 replacement heads on sale from A for my Philips sonicare toothbrush. Tossed the old one.

Trusted Contributor

Happy Friday all.  This week finished with a tube of Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes. Replaced with same.  Offer with Q for 3 tubes very reasonably priced.  Have wonderful weekends everybody.  I have a three-day weekend this time - woohoo!

Respected Contributor

I did not use up any full sized products this week. But I used up some K-Beauty sample packets from Sephora.

Erborian Glow Cream-- very nice as a cream. But I really couldn't tell the "glow" part.  Too subtle and sheer.

No PoreBlem Rime by Touch in Sol-- I am not a primer user, but this one feels really nice.  And it does smotth and cover pores.  I might purchase the full size later if I decide to add primer to my routine.

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask-- It's good.  

J.One Jelly Pack--It is suppose to be a "foundation glue."  I did not like that at all. It feels too sticky.

Happy Friday, Beauties!

Respected Contributor

MAC Gigiblack Lash Mascara- I like this mascara, but I have plenty of other mascaras waiting to be used. 

Hourglass Primer- deluxe size sample. It was okay and honestly I just wanted to be done with this. I wouldn’t repurchase.

@momoftwo2007  I found the Touch of Sol No Poreblem primer on Amazon and it was a little cheaper. I do like it, but right now I’m trying to get through some of my deluxe size samples and currently using one from Makeup Forever. 

Have a a blessed weekend!! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone!

This week I used up: NYX Pore Filler Primer, replaced with same.

Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Cherry Pink.

Luxury sample of MonSieur Big mascara. Nice.

Tossed a few lipsticks:

2 Revlon HD balm/lipsticks, couldn't stand the fruity fragrance. Overpowering.

2 Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuits, I like these but they were drying out and getting thicker in the tubes-replaced with the more expensive but more comfortable wearing Jouer options.

Wherever you are stay warm, if you are already warm, I'm jealous!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I finally used up a few things:

Got2B Volumaniac Hairspray - full size.  I replaced with the same.

Clean Skin perfume - full size.  This has turned into a favorite fragrance of mine.  I just bought another.

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all!

This week I used up:

Jergens Daily Glow body lotion.  I have purchased this many times and always have a new one waiting in my stash.

Bare Minerals deluxe sample of Skin Longevity Vital Power Serum.  I didn't feel this did much of anything for my skin so I won't be purchasing it.

Tossed:  3 makeup brushes that I never use.  I feel a need to declutter! 

Getting close on using up a lipstick...maybe next week.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I used up quite of bit of products this week.

Cover Girl Olay Simply Ageless 3 in 1 foundation- replaced with Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear  - wanted to try it b/c it has a tone correcting complex and SPF 20.

Active Radiance Day Moisturizer - have samples of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel and Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion to use up in its place and will probably replace those samples when they are gone with more Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleanser have samples of the same to replace as well as samples of Purity

Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner replacing with Bumble and Bumble Quenching Shampoo and Conditioner as my hair is really dry.

Eufora Moisture Mask for deep conditioning hair- brought from the salon I used to go to but now my stylist works out of her home.  I may go buy another jar fro the salon as I have a credit there but I don't really like the smell of this product so I will have to see if I can use the credit for something else I want to try. 

Bumble and Bumble Prep Primer replaced with the same

Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Deodorant in Completely Clean replaced with the same