Honored Contributor

There are some interesting new Brow kits posted at HSN. I hope they will be presented, maybe on Beauty Report? Several different configurations/price ranges. If the event pricing is attractive, I might give this one a try

New! Brow Bar By Reema Zoom Brow Kit - CEO

130-4723
Brow Bar By Reema Zoom Brow Kit - CEO

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like Kosas Air Brow Tinted Clean Volumizing Gel. 

Contributor

Just ordered Huda Beauty Bomb Brows.  Enjoying Hannah Martin on You Tube and Instagram.

Honored Contributor

I very much hate talking about brows and have been ignoring this thread as long as I could!  Brows are my weakest link makeup wise.  I will never have full bushy brows.  I think they would be over powering on my face anyway.  I have brows and they are average as far as thickness.  No loss in the "tail section", one small gap on one brow and both could be closer to the nose but I'm not going to draw them in at the insideBasically they just need darkened and a little fuller...not fatter/more bushy, but fuller (and darker).  Is this making sense?  I've been using Benefit Gimme Brow for years and that's been enough but it's not covering the gray hairs that I have now.  What type of brow product would suit my needs?  It would be great if one product did it all.  Having said all that, my bangs cover my brows probably 80% (fullness).  In fact, I need to cut them tonight.  I can't see!

Rare Beauty has this.  Powder?  Pencil? Brow "mascara" like I'm using now?  Also don't want to do that pomade product after reading that they dry out really fast.  Thanks!

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez - Brow Harmony Shape & Fill Duo Brown 2 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - adding the Rare Beauty brow item to my review list - TY

I think this is something that really needs a personal test run to see what works best for your specific objectives. That's what I've done to find what works best for me and that's what I'm planning to do as I consider something new

I need some definition and fill in spots. The universal pencil in combo with the Gimmie Brow works for me. And my other criteria is that it must be quick application. 

I still have a new pencil + new Gimmie Brow in my stash to use up - I'm starting my review now to narrow down a list of 3-5 and then I'll probably buy 2 or 3 to test them

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

YES! I tried this one and was pleased w/the results. I wet the brush. It does take a bit of practice depending on what brow issues you may have. It can be used in conjunction w/a brow pencil if needed.

Honored Contributor

@BERNIEL 

If you're talking about the Rare Beauty brow set, thanks!  

Regular Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

I have grey brows and have sought forever a good grey product (others are too dark or too light). I've been using Cool Helen for grey brows. which I found on Amazon. I have the pencil, and the powder and like the look on my brows. They also offer Warm Helen, but the cool tone works best on my coloring.

I too have grey/silver eyebrows so I appreciate this. I've used Anastasia's in Steel which is too dark and an NYX pencil in Grey which is pretty good, but I'm always looking for something better.  I'm a big time Amazon customer so I'll check this out.