Honored Contributor

There are some interesting brow products! I'm still using my favorite YBF pencil that's been in my regime for years. And I also use the Benefit Gimme Brow.

Soon, I'm going to try some other products once I use up my current stash. As I find them, I'm going to post the other brow products that have my interest. 

Please share your favs, recommendations and reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Anyone using this product? I'm adding it to my wishlist for future consideration 

A392493
4Ever Magic Cosmetics Eyebrow Gel & Dual Ended Brushes $36 

74CCA1DF-0EF6-44AB-BCB8-8C5AB1EB84B0.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I use YBF & IT pencils... tried to make Benefit Gimme Brows work but I just made a mess of it. Haven't tried any other brands.

Honored Contributor

I love my Elf Brow Kit, comes with a pomade wax and a coordinating powder to apply over the wax and a 2 sided brush, and of course with a very low price tag. 

Esteemed Contributor

I USE ANATASIA POT CHI, BUT WATCHED THE PRESENTATION OF THAT NEW POT BROW YOU POSTED.

IT LOOKED REALLY GOOD ON THE MODELS.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I have been pleased with the RMS brow powder and brush. 
D7009BFE-3A88-499D-A3E0-E0D2A1AA4A28.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I have a set of 2 from Benefit...Microfilling that were a smart deal awhile back.

Respected Contributor

I've been using what's left of my BE brow powder in the pot (fav!) , clinique brow shaper compact, and Benefit Precisely My Brow pencil.  Last night I bought the RMS brow compact in dark. I prefer the compact to pencils. What I would really like to do is permanatly dye them but I hesitate cause I do not want my brows "restyled".  And it's expensive. We'll see...

Honored Contributor

@Toots711  I also like the RMS Brow Powder with Brush.  It does have a learning curve though, in my opinion.  Done wrong or too quickly, it can look clown-like.  But done with patience and a good eye, my brows look fabulous!

But my every day go-to brow product though is still my #1 -- Loreal Brow Stylist Definer.  Micro pencil for authentic-looking, precise, clean application brow hairs. No matter what else I try, I always go back to this one. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Brows, Brows, Brows!!!

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl - I use this in Blonde. The brushes are amazing- the best I've seen. I like her concept of using the dark and light sides, but  it takes me a while to do it. It stays on well. I have to be careful and make sure I leave the lid on the product as much as I can while using it, and close it tightly when I'm done, because it can get dry.  I also wash the brush after every two uses.  All in all I like it!  Smiley Happy

ETA: I should have specified I'm talking about the 4Ever Magic brow product!