Honored Contributor

@Teddixat - I can't tell you how much I love the brushes. They're great! I've had other products like this throughout the years, and back in the day MAC fluidlines, dry out because I wasn't careful. I learned my lesson!   Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

COOL NEW BROW PRODUCT IN SHAWN'S SHOW TONIGHT.

TEXTURE IS REALLY NEAT!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I mostly use Benefit Gimme Brow.  I have one spot just inside the right brow (nose side).  It gets filled in nicely.  I have the Benefit brow pencil but don't use it.  I've used Benefit for years.  Brows isn't something I have to do much work on.  They're light so I need to darken them.  I did over pluck years ago so they don't grow as close to my nose bridge as I'd like them too.  Bangs mostly cover them.

Valued Contributor

I have grey brows and have sought forever a good grey product (others are too dark or too light). I've been using Cool Helen for grey brows. which I found on Amazon. I have the pencil, and the powder and like the look on my brows. They also offer Warm Helen, but the cool tone works best on my coloring.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sann wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There are some interesting brow products! I'm still using my favorite YBF pencil that's been in my regime for years. And I also use the Benefit Gimme Brow.

Soon, I'm going to try some other products once I use up my current stash. As I find them, I'm going to post the other brow products that have my interest. 

Please share your favs, recommendations and reviews

YBF brow pencil is the best....hard to come by...sell out so quickly on HSN.

@sann - do you know if YBF will continue at HSN? Stacy hadn't been on with a show or even the Beauty Report in a looooong time. 

Oh I hope she returns...I noticed it has been awhile...Love her products because they work and they are affordable......You may already know this her products are available on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I too use the blonde in the 4Ever Magic Brow.  I had to practice with it several times to get the look I prefer but once done it stays on well and looks pretty natural on my.  Love the brushes.  I like to mix the colors to get the effect I like.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper ...based on your recommendation, I purchased the L'Oreal brow pencil. It is by far the best brow product I have ever used! It glides on easily, easy to blend with the spoolie brush, and stays put all day. I now have perfect brows every day.Woman Happy

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper ...based on your recommendation, I purchased the L'Oreal brow pencil. It is by far the best brow product I have ever used! It glides on easily, easy to blend with the spoolie brush, and stays put all day. I now have perfect brows every day.Woman Happy

@catwhisperer   I am SO glad it works for you too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

For me one of the biggest things is a good shade match.  It can't be too dark, too warm or too cool.  

I like thin micro pencils with regular tips, not slanted.  I also don't like pencils that are too waxy.  I cannot just use a powder, pomade or gel because I  have very little brows.  I have to fill in and make it look like I have hair.

I use the ELF Wow Brow gel but I put it on first.  After that sets, I use a pencil to fill in.  My favorite is the CoverGirl Easy Breezy Micro Brow.  It's a mechanical pencil (another must) the rich brown shade is a perfect match for me and it's not too waxy or too hard.   

Valued Contributor

@decaf wrote:

I've lost some of my eyebrow tails and also a little of the other end near my nose.  The only products that work well for this are the pots of pomade, gel or mousse because they mimic the texture of real hair, they're not flat and fake looking like a pencil. 

Unfortunately they dry out very quickly, in a month or two, turning into a cakey, clumpy mess.  I've tried at least three brands IT, ABH and Elf.   Reviews of other brands share the same complaint.   If anyone knows of one that doesn't, I'd love to know about it.

I also get the best results from pomades and have tried many.  My favorite is Benefit Powmade.  It's a little creamier than the other products and easy to apply.  I set it with Elf Wow Brow.  I haven't had trouble with the pomades drying out.  When I use them, I turn the pot upside down on the counter to keep the air out of it when not dipping into the pot and close the lid tightly.  Some of my pomades have lasted over a year.