Esteemed Contributor

The bottle couplers at The Container Store, will they transfer from a 16 ounce Wen bottle to a 32 ounce Wen bottle?

The description on their website doesn't give any specs.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

Yes! It comes with 2 different couplers and one of them works perfectly for transferring from 16oz to 32oz.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks MissKlynn!

GR has 16 ounce bottles, solely, and I like having the 32 ounce bottle in the shower. It looks like the couplers are the way to go!

Honored Contributor

The latest versions, which are available at the individual Container Stores (or online), each have three bottle couplers for $4. Between the three couplers you can transfer Wen CCs:

* from one 32oz bottle to another 32oz bottle

* from one 16oz bottle to another 16oz bottle

* from a 32oz bottle to a 16oz bottle (or vice-versa)

There's more information on the Wen Cleansing Conditioner - getting the last bit of Wen out of the bottle thread which I've also moved up. The bottle couplers are so useful. I can't believe I waited almost a year to buy them.

-- bebe Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks bebe! That thread is where I got the idea from. I forgot that I have a couple of 12 ouncers; I hope the couplers work with them as well.

Honored Contributor
On 5/13/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Thanks bebe! That thread is where I got the idea from. I forgot that I have a couple of 12 ouncers; I hope the couplers work with them as well.

HonnyBrown, I think they're designed for standard bottles which is why they work for the Wen bottles. If I remember correctly they also worked on the 6oz Wen CC, so they'd probably work on your 12oz bottles.

-- bebe Smile