Valued Contributor

I know this is Beauty Banter, but the other forums seem to never have anyone willing to answer questions.

I just received it today and I love it, but one of the round containers had the locking tab torn off the top when I opened the box. I am sending it back and getting a replacement. Hope I have better luck with the replacement. I ordered the Old World cobalt blue and I really love the color. Anyone else had trouble with this TSV??

Regular Contributor

Hi,

Although I liked the TSV, I didn't order it for two reasons, one being that they don't nest like the lock and locks do WITH the lids, and I have limited cabinet space. Second, I thought the price was a bit high for what you get, and I know her bakeware, dinnerware, etc. is made in China and I have had some problems with bowls getting hairine cracks, chipping, etc. I know this can happen with ANY ceramic or stoneware items, but Tara always says how "sturdy" her pieces are and that they are "work horses" to be used every day, and I don't have mine all that long for the bowls to get these weird hairline cracks in them that when you put them down on a table or counter, empty, you can hear that they make a weird sound. The bowl does eventually break, so when I am aware there is a hairline crack, I just get rid of it before someone gets burned if they have a hot bowl of soup and then the bowl decides to break. I hope you have better luck with your replacement set, and that they are as strong as the lock and lock containers.