Contributor

Ladies, Can someone tell me about Boston store and its affliates? I would like to order a few things, but know nothing about the store or even where they are located. I am on the east coast. It came up on a google search. I know this is not a beauty question, but I had to choose a category. Thank you.

Super Contributor

I'm sorry, but I haven't heard of this store.

Respected Contributor

I live in Wisconsin ,so familiar. Boston Store, Herbergers, Younkers, Carson Pierre Scott are all intertwined. Can use the same credit card in all. If you are familiar with Boscov`s similar to them as I have ordered from them on line as live in a small town. Not as classy as Macy`s or Field`s but have brand name and designer names as well as store brands. Relativity and Ruff Hewn come to mind in clothing with Ruff Hewn being casual jean Boho looks. They have good gifts with purchases in cosmetics for Estee, Lancôme , Arden and Clinique. They have mall stores in the Midwest and on line.. I believe the main headquarters is in Ohio.

Hope this helps you somewhat? On line takes a week usually but depends on what store ships from where like Ind. or Ohio stores. Items come UPS and packaged well.

Super Contributor

I'm in WI too,ditto what Gorg said!!

Honored Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Princesa7 said:

I'm in WI too,ditto what Gorg said!!

me too!!!!! She said it so perfectly!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I live in Hayward so order a lot on line , JM. Thank you for the comment, as very nice!!!

P.S.

Usual sale price is 25% off and rewards cards $20 off if you use the store credit card .Occasionally $50 off $100 , but a lot of exclusions on designer brands.

Super Contributor

I am from the Chicago area and a Carson's shopper , whose parent company also owns the Boston Store. Purchase a lot of my clothing from there. I like their store brand, which is Studio Works. Some stores carry more upscale clothing than others. They have great sales. I consider them a step up from Kohl's, and on par with Macy's; all 3 stores carry the same children's brand of Carter's. Order very rarely online from them but since they are located close by, I can return online purchases at the store, which I find a plus. Hope this helps with your decision.

Contributor

Thank you all for the information. I will definitely feel more comfortable ordering on line from them. Have a great night.

Thanks again, Pat

Esteemed Contributor

I went to an Elder Beerman store while visiting in WV. When I checked them out online, I found out that they are a part of this group. All the stores listed (they are on the bottom of each site) carries the same ad.

They carry most of the brands that Macy's carries plus a few other ones. They are not in my state so no tax, free shipping over $75 and right now they have a $50 off a $100 purchase of regular or sale priced items.

Love to shop with them. Never been disappointed.