Respected Contributor

Anyone try the Sticks?  Compare to Josie Maran?  

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl  Not familiar with Josie's sticks, but have tested Boom sticks...3 for $79.00!!! That's a lot of money whether or not they say it's a full face. It's not. There's A Glo, a Glimmer and a Color stick. Ok, so you still need a foundation, concealer, eye makeup, etc. My concerns were also some of the ingredients: mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, waxes and oils...on the eyes as suggested? 

***Sorry I missed your post. Hope this helps and answers your concerns.

Respected Contributor

I believe the whole Boom concept is that you DONT need those other products. According the website they are all about the natural look supposedly achieved with the three products. I have a friend who uses it. She doesn't look any different with or without it. Seems so gimmicky. The ads showing older ladies applying the products- I honestly don't see a flattering result. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Glow?  Glimmer?  Not a good look on TV lately.  Maybe its because women are doing their own makeup  and don't have the services of a makeup artist.  So a line that emphasizes "shine" is out for me.  I'm hypercritical lately, with nothing to do but watch TV all day, I'm brutal on hosts and news talking heads. 

Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

Good morning I tried BOOM years ago when Cindy Joseph first came out with them . I loved her style and she would have great videos on YOUTUBE every Saturday called Saturdays with CIndy . I used them for many years and I did get many compliments when i wore them . I am 57 and they were perfect if you like a natural out the door look . I would say if you like or are used to full face makeup you would not like these . Naturally after a few years i tried different things . I ordered them again this year and unfortunatley they didnt seem the same . I don't know if the formula changed or maybe my skin did . I have never used Josie , but I have used Ilia beauty , W3ll People and Westman Alterier . Many companies have come out with  these three in one colorsticks .