Honored Contributor

Re: Body Lotion or Cream - Basic Question

@JudyL 

Body butters --- that sounds very heavy --- isn't it?  As for the alppha skin lotion with the 12% AHA, is that harsh?  My skin is very sensitive and reactive.  Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Jacie 

Divine Drip --- is this oil?  Years ago I used to use a Neutrogena oil after bath.  I didn't like the feel of it.  Greasy.  Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 

Are these fragrance free?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

No, the only oil I ever used was a Neutrogena oil that you applied right after you shower.  I did not like the feel of it.  I just don't know about oils --- Marula --- ???  Anything with fragrance or a strong scent is not for me.  Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I dry off after showering and then immediately apply lotion.  I guess I just must be picky about lotions or something.  I like my skin to feel smooth but not sticky.  

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  The foot cream has a lavender scent. The hand cream and body butter have a very light scent - much lighter than Philosophy's Pure Grace. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1   Marula oil does not have a harsh strong scent but it seems you don't like oils so stick to body lotions.  I use Kylie Skin coconut body lotion which has a very light scent and absorbs quickly like almost immediately.  I buy mine at Nordstrom and buy the duo -- 2 for $39.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 Divine Drip isn't greasy. It's a whipped combo of argan oil and honey. Made by Josie Maran. It's thick but rubs in in a wink. QVC carries it. Scented and unscented. I love the Pure Honey scent. A little goes a long way.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 --for me it is much easier to use the exfoliating glove to get around all the areas as it conforms to the nooks and crannies--and then the shower gel stays on the glove too. but thats me---and I think you can get more control too---and you just need a light touch aaaans  not scrub til you turn pink---just my opinion, of course