Regular Contributor

Best long wearing lipstick drugstore

Looking for a long wearing matte but not drying lipstick for fall. Love recommendations! I love natural but some  look too brown on my tinted lips 

Thanks 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best long wearing lipstick drugstore

Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink stays on all day with no touch up.  Some colors to try are Amazonian (70), Seductress (65) and Driver (55).  There are quite a few options to try.

Honored Contributor

I cannot understand how your lips would not dry out with stay all day.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

H&F Angie on You Tube tested many matte lipsticks and the winner was also the cheapest.  Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick  was the longest lasting, also semi-matte and not drying.  It's only $2.99.

Honored Contributor

This stays all day without drying your lips out.  You can find it anywhere.  Around 8 dollars at Walmart.

SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - Loyalist

Contributor

L'oreal Rouge Signature Lightweight Matte Lip Stain

Respected Contributor

@decaf wrote:

H&F Angie on You Tube tested many matte lipsticks and the winner was also the cheapest.  Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick  was the longest lasting, also semi-matte and not drying.  It's only $2.99.

I bought this at Target. While I LOVE the color, it is so dry I have to wear it over another lipstick. I have wondered if I got an old tube??

I own/have used 100 lipsticks - I have never had one stay on an entire day

Honored Contributor

Maybelline Super Stay Crayon is a matte formula that stays on for a very, very long time.  However, regardless of the fact that Maybelline, along with a lot of other people, claim this isn't drying, it is.

I'm guessing it depends on each person but I find all matte lipsticks to be drying.  I don't care what anyone says.  Anytime I wear any matte lipstick, the next day my lips feel horrible and dried out.  I spend the next day slathering balm on them.