Respected Contributor

My local Target now has Ulta inside it!!  After almost getting the sample-size of Tarte Shape Tape, the girl recommended a more inexpensive dupe -- the ELF Camo Concealer.  I had her choose a shade for me (undereye) and figured, eh, for $7 I'll try it.  I thought her selection was a little too light (Fair-Ivory), but I used it this morning and I really, really like it.  I'm medium-toned so I never thought something in the Fair family would ever work.  I'm tossing all my old concealers.  I know many of you have commented on the ELF line - now I'm on the bandwagon.  I also bought the $6 blender that's recommended for the Camo concealer.

So I was told I could rack up Ulta points with my Ulta-At-Target purchases but I cannot use Ulta Rewards at Target.

Honored Contributor

Maybelline Age Rewind in Shade 110. Amazon under $9.00. I can get away without foundation and it is a perfect match for under eyes and face.

I have tried Chanel, Lancôme, Clinique, Estée Lauder and Bobbi Brown and none of them can hold a candle to this!🥰

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

This is my favorite concealer also. I don't use any powder to set it though.

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Franklinbell  - I'm currently using Tarte Shape Tape concealer that I got here at the Q.  I do set it lightly.

Respected Contributor

There is no such thing. Everyone's needs and skin is different. It depends on your skin, it's condition, sensitivity, finding right shade.  Example: I have very creepy skin under my eyes ( due to sun burns in my stupid youth). So most concealers look terrible, too pasty, and thick.  I like to use a good foundation that is not thick and pasty. That works best on me... I like Mary Kay Timewise. It's thin, more watery than most concealers.