Valued Contributor

@sommertime I just ordered them. They are the same price as the cream duo without the ornaments and reduced shipping. I hope this is a trend for the next shows.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  This is now listed as a Bounty Box.I wonder if the price will drop when they present it.

Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl  This is now listed as a Bounty Box.I wonder if the price will drop when they present it.

@fluffysmom - good eyes! Yep, I think the price will be reduced tomorrow. It's still showing with full price, no savings. @willdob3 

Beekman 1802 6-Piece Goat Milk Holiday Bounty Box - 313-295

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@sommertime I just ordered them. They are the same price as the cream duo without the ornaments and reduced shipping. I hope this is a trend for the next shows.

the ornaments TTV is a good value

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I bought the set of eight 2 ounce creams for $49.99. I've never tried Beekman, and I thought I'd keep some of the jars and give out the rest as stocking stuffers. I have hand eczema and very dry skin, and I can do fragrance if there's no other added elements or chemicals in it. I purchased it last Saturday when it was an online TTV, and I see it's one of their TTV today. I should be getting them tomorrow or early next week.

Valued Contributor

They recreated the Mercantile on the Evine set and their shows are broadcast from

Evine.

Every perfect gift is from above.
Occasional Contributor

I HIGHLY doubt they wont be back MAYBE  a specific product but THEY WILL be there. What else is there to sell if Dimitri (like him, products mediocre) or INVICTA is NOT there. Evine NEEDS THEM and they need Evine. The "set" is an easy to breakdown piece so Im sure its kept at Evine. BTW, they use dehydrated goats milk NOT the fabulous flash frozen like at Canus, which sadly no longer does facial skin care which healed my dryness and ecxema each time it popped up. Now Im looking for some using Fresh frozen Nigerian miniature goats....too cute. BUT, CAMELS MILK is "out there " and Im going to get it as well as sheep and donkey. Camel is the best, I'vee read. THE 1- hump camel was in  NO. AMERICA per National Geographic. Skeletal remains found not so long ago ! See Canus and Shikai (borage oil) for miracles for skin. 

Occasional Contributor

REMEMBER, THESE GUYS KNOW MARKETING ! When they first came to Evine many knowledgeable shoppers complained of the low amount of goats milk in many products. Then I learned its Dehydrated, not flash frozen and the best "out there." 1 guy from Martha Stewart, 1 from an ad agency ???!!! " Cahpet Baggugs " we call them in The South. Not saying the products arent good, but goats milk is fabulous. IF thats what you want , learn...like I am ATTEMPTING TO do! Its the "schlepping and incredibly fast increase in costs that really turns me off.

Honored Contributor

Heart two of my fav beauty brands Heart Black Friday sneak peek!

Skinn Cosmetics Lip 6X Balms & Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Bar Soap 4-Piece Collection - 313-625

Lip Balm & Bar Soap Set Includes

• Two Skinn Cosmetics Lip 6X Balms in Vanilla Absolute and Honeyed Grapefruit
  • Two Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Bar Soaps in Vanilla Absolute and Honeyed Grapefruit

Who It’s For

It's Skinn, it's Beekman, it's both! This set allows you to try favorites from each brand at the same time. You're getting two Lip 6X balms and two goat milk bar soaps in the Beekman 1802's popular scents of Honeyed Grapefruit and Vanilla Absolute for both items. Treat your lips to the creamy texture of the Lip 6X balms to get plump, hydrated lips. Then utilize the sizable bar soaps infused with skin-loving goat milk that easily absorbs into your skin to keep it feeling soothed, hydrated and well-nourished. This set makes a great gift for a loved one - or a great new set for yourself!

Lip Balm & Bar Soap Benefits

Lip 6X Balm

• Lip 6X Balm will help hydrate and moisturize your skin while plumping the appearance of your lips and helping to increase the look of the curvature of radiance all day long
  • Helps with the appearance of soft, plump and healthy lips
  • A soothing, non-greasy, velvety feel balm is infused with actives that help provide a moisturizing layer
  • Helps to restore your lip's barrier to soothe and quench dry, cracked lips while helping to fortify and enhance the look of your lip's natural curvature and plumpness
  • Formulated with volulip and maxilip, filling spheres, vitamin C and revinage
  • Lip 6X Balm becomes a lip balm tailored to help hydrate and help improve the look of lip curvature for a more youthful and smoother appearance to your lips
  • Vanilla Absolute - scented with floral notes and a hint of sandalwood
  • Honeyed Grapefruit - scented with notes of grapefruit, honey, apricot and lemongrass
  • Two flip-up compacts with mirrors

Goat Milk Bar Soap

• Goat milk is a key ingredient which helps leave skin clean and well moisturized
  • Goat milk is rich in vitamins and naturally exfoliates and moisturizes skin
  • Cocoa butter is a creamy natural moisturizer
  • Shea butter helps protect, soothe and moisturize your skin
  • Jojoba oil helps seal in moisture
  • Sulfate, paraben, petroleum and phosphate-free
  • Kukui nut oil quickly absorbs onto skin and locks in moisture
  • Coconut oil helps seal in moisture
  • Vanilla Absolute - scented with floral notes and a hint of sandalwood
  • Honeyed Grapefruit - scented with notes of grapefruit, honey, apricot and lemongrass
  • Each bar of soap is wrapped in fun, printed paper

Made in the USA

Respected Contributor

@Karlana wrote:

REMEMBER, THESE GUYS KNOW MARKETING ! When they first came to Evine many knowledgeable shoppers complained of the low amount of goats milk in many products. Then I learned its Dehydrated, not flash frozen and the best "out there." 1 guy from Martha Stewart, 1 from an ad agency ???!!! " Cahpet Baggugs " we call them in The South. Not saying the products arent good, but goats milk is fabulous. IF thats what you want , learn...like I am ATTEMPTING TO do! Its the "schlepping and incredibly fast increase in costs that really turns me off.

I'd like to hear how you got your info that BEEKMANS products are dehydrated.   I have read they are powdered goat's milk sold on Evine,  and I'm not sure the difference, between flash frozen, or dehydrated.    I also read Brent stating, products from their store are all pure fresh goat's milk.    Maybe you could elaborate on the info you state.