Honored Contributor

Who is taking the Mario Badescu Plunge?

Very interesting line.  Prices are reasonable.  I decided to give the Seaweed Night Creme a try so I am starting with a small plunge.  I wish the descriptions were more detailed.  

I have a question, Beauties.  I love Josie's Argan Milk which is a serum so would I place on first and then my night moisturizer?  Thanks.

HeartCat Wink

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Who is taking the Mario Badescu Plunge?

@Katcat1  I have only ever tried one MB skincare product and that was the Rosewater Mist, which I liked. 

I currently mainly use The Ordinary right now and it’s affordable and I’m enjoying it. My skin texture and appearance has changed for the better. MB is also more affordable than a lot of skincare lines, so you may find something you like. 

I will say, it’s good to see a new line here at the Q. 😊

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan,   I totally agree with you.  We needed some new, reasonably priced skincare.  I don't want to pay $50 for night cream.  $18 is reasonable, in fact, you can pay that in the drugstore!  So once I try it out for a week or so I will report on the Friday thread.  Have a nice weekend.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I am using the MB Vit C Serum & I really like it.

I think it is evening out my complexion. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks.

Honored Contributor

I have used their body washes for many years and always have one or two in the shower.  I love their face sprays as well.

I use the hyaluronic acid and vitamin c serum/cream and think it is great.  Also, their toners and cleansers are first rate.  The vitamin c hand cream is another favorite and I'd never be without the drying lotion!

Lots of their lotions and hand creams are very good.

Honored Contributor

I'm taking a small plunge and ordered the orange cream cleaner and collagen mask.  Both are reasonably priced but I already have so many other serums and face creams I need to use up some of what I have.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can also buy this line at Ulta, btw.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 will be interested to hear your review re the night cream.  That is one thing on my list to find one that I like.  Right now I'm actually using a Philosophy day cream because it doesn't have an spf so won't use it during the day.

Respected Contributor

Also at the Ulta store they will give you free samples of the products you are interested in.
Trusted Contributor

I thought at least for the first show the Doctor would have been on with her.  He could have at least phoned it in.

The show was very nice, but I didn't hear very much about the ingredients.  A Philosophy

presentation gives more info. lol