Respected Contributor

Very disappointed in the Beekman holiday choices this year on both Q and HSN.  What happened to the beautiful Bounty Boxes and all the other specials?  Not suprised though since they sold out.....Hope the quality of the products does not change for the worse.

Contributor

Everything seems more expensive and less quality!

I am telling everything just not Beekman. Agreed with their Bountiful Boxes, I am missing them and was not impressed with the TSV nor on HSN.

Shame!

Respected Contributor

I agree, too.  There is no more "WOW" configuration of products in very nice looking boxes.  I did order and already received from HSN the $18 hand cream duo, and in my opinion, it is the same quality as I remember from the last time I tried their hand cream.

Honored Contributor

The actual box from the past Beauty Box kits was part of the "wow".  I'm not buying Beekman anymore but I can see how their customers would be disappointed.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman changing....

[ Edited ]

I just opened one of my 100 count wipes from last year and the lid won't close properly. I think the 300 count wipes that they sell early in the year are smaller than the 30 count wipes. 

The wipes are probably the only thing I will continue to buy because they are awfully handy even if the lid is bad. The body creams aren't that special anymore to me. I can find cheaper brands that work about the same.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm with @JeanLouiseFinch, I'm kinda over the Beekman thing. I do like and continue to buy their facial cleansing wipes it but that's about it. Their line seems to be moving in a direction that doesn't interest me. 
I agree that their brand just doesn't have that sparkle anymore. Nothing really special, like the bounty boxes. 

I'm just about to part ways with Josie Maran too. Her line has also lost it's sparkle for me and seems to be moving a direction that doesn't interest me. 

Or maybe it's just me and perhaps my priorities have shifted post pandemic. IDK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Respected Contributor

I don't know about fancy packaging, but my sister gets her products from Goat Milk Stuff a small family run business.. Google it and see what you think. It's located in Indiana.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman changing....

[ Edited ]

I agree those bounty boxes were great ,plus what irks me  is no snow forest,my favorite.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I don't know about fancy packaging, but my sister gets her products from Goat Milk Stuff a small family run business.. Google it and see what you think. It's located in Indiana.

@catter70  - I've read wonderful things about this company.  I've read that they've got great products with superb customer service.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree the holiday packaging is nothing special this year.  I do however love the product itself and am hoping it doesn't change.  I did purchase the 9 piece soap gift set yesterday.   It was free shipping plus I had a $10 coupon so I paid a bit less.  Like getting a couple of those giant bars for free!  I plan on breaking it up, keeping some and giving a few as supplemental gifts.