Honored Contributor

This LG Blush was a surprise

A while ago I bought the Starfish Island blush from Laura Geller's website.  When it arrived, I thought it wouldn't work for me but kept it to try it and see.  Well I never did and on a recent clear out of my blushes for donation, I put it in the box since I'd never used it and it was way too late to retun.  Recently, I saw on the Q that LG had a holiday kit with this blush in it.  So thought I should at least try it.  Wow, was I surprised.  It may look too dark in the pan for me, but I put it on and it is really pretty. It's a brighter pink than I normally wear but it's a pretty shade of pink.  I used it sparingly just in case and glad I did but it is usuable.  So out of the donation box and back with it's friends in my blush collection it went. 

Honored Contributor

Re: This LG Blush was a surprise

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi - thanks for posting a pic.  Mine looks darker with darker pinks and striations of berry but then I know thats not unusual in LG's products as they all are a bit different.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Desertdi - thanks for posting a pic.  Mine looks darker with darker pinks and striations of berry but then I know thats not unusual in LG's products as they all are a bit different.

@JudyL    I "lifted" the pic from Amazon.   I am a really "cool" complexion shade, and have a hard time finding blush.   I usually settle for a "rose" or "berry" shade...but I have to SEE it in person first.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

A while ago I bought the Starfish Island blush from Laura Geller's website.  When it arrived, I thought it wouldn't work for me but kept it to try it and see.  Well I never did and on a recent clear out of my blushes for donation, I put it in the box since I'd never used it and it was way too late to retun.  Recently, I saw on the Q that LG had a holiday kit with this blush in it.  So thought I should at least try it.  Wow, was I surprised.  It may look too dark in the pan for me, but I put it on and it is really pretty. It's a brighter pink than I normally wear but it's a pretty shade of pink.  I used it sparingly just in case and glad I did but it is usuable.  So out of the donation box and back with it's friends in my blush collection it went. 

Laura's blush is a favorite so I have quite a few in my makeup box. I think a few look dark in the pan but much lighter when applied. I've found the same to be true with some of Too Faced's eyeshadow palettes. Thanks for sharing this because I am going to give Starfish Island a try. I thought it looked too peachy for me but if it's pulling a brighter pink, it just might work for me.