Valued Contributor

Maybe I missed them, but not seeing many opinions about this TS.

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk & Peptides Better Aging 2-Piece Set

• .68 fl. oz. Mushroom Milk Eye Cream
  • 2.24 fl. oz. Midnight Milk Buchiol Mask
  • .033 fl. oz. BONUS Dream Booster Sampleughts

Any thoughts?

Respected Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman TS on HSN 1/14/24

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the link.

I was hoping some had tried these products and shared their results.

The before & afters and live models aren't very convincing IMHO.

As they have said on air, Dr. Andrew Weil has had mushrooms in his products for many years (he partners with Origins).

Esteemed Contributor

How many new products can we have.

They all say they are the best!

Between Lancome, Nakery, Skinn and Beekman it's a little overwhelming.

I'm trying Lancome Genific and Perlier black rice that I started in Dec. I ordered the Nakery retinol this week. 

I've tried most of them and have not seen results in any of them. Sure my face is nice and soft but the wrinkles are there to stay I believe. My only wrinkles are under my cheeks, no 11 lines or sagging and my neck is perfect but the cheeks are bad enough. 

I'll probably stop buying any new ones. I really think you get to some point where you don't get miracles anymore. I'll keep using something but I don't think it will help much. 

Honored Contributor

The Beekman mask today has Isododecane in it, that is derived from petroleum, so not Clean beauty as they tout. I alos bought the Nakery Double Retinol product this week. With coupons and rebate too good to pass up. 

Honored Contributor

20 % back froim HSN or RetailMeNot ends today the 14th

Respected Contributor

@seehorse wrote:

Thanks for the link.

I was hoping some had tried these products and shared their results.

The before & afters and live models aren't very convincing IMHO.

As they have said on air, Dr. Andrew Weil has had mushrooms in his products for many years (he partners with Origins).

I believe one of  these are new today. I am currently traveling and haven't much time in between flights to watch a full presentation. I have no interest in these products as I already have a good regime but I do use a lot of Beekman in my skincare and like the products.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

The Beekman mask today has Isododecane in it, that is derived from petroleum, so not Clean beauty as they tout. I alos bought the Nakery Double Retinol product this week. With coupons and rebate too good to pass up. 

It could be plant based.

Isododecane is a branched chain of twelve carbons and twenty-six hydrocarbons. It has long been made via petroleum resources but with increasing awareness, the industry is rapidly moving towards making plant-based and natural isododecane.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It could be plant based.

Isododecane is a branched chain of twelve carbons and twenty-six hydrocarbons. It has long been made via petroleum resources but with increasing awareness, the industry is rapidly moving towards making plant-based and natural isododecane.

That is good to know, Manuela from Isomers is using it often now too,but no clue where it is derived from, it would be good if we were told. Skinn using it too.