Contributor

I wanted to buy some eye shadow sticks by Belle.  I really like them.  However I could not find them or ANY Belle Beauty item.  Called customer service and they could not either.  The rep came to the conclusion they are no longer on QVC.  Anyone know what is going on?  Haven't seen Kim either but her sister has been on. I really like her things.  

Respected Contributor

@anxious1  Kim Gravel was on earlier today selling her clothes.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe shw feels she is unable / unwilling to sell it on air with her current illness.   I would wait and see what happens.   

Esteemed Contributor

Kim is starting a new beauty line called Love Who You Are. She is having a TSV on January 22nd.

Honored Contributor

@anxious1 - I like Belle Beauty too, and I am anxiously awaiting the debut of her new line.

I love her eyeliner pencils. I couldn't find the blue and green I like here, but I found them on A. I also like her Easy Peasy foundation (one of many brands I have, but it's great for travel) and her mascara.

I just hope I like her new line as much as her original line!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@anxious1 - I like Belle Beauty too, and I am anxiously awaiting the debut of her new line.

I love her eyeliner pencils. I couldn't find the blue and green I like here, but I found them on A. I also like her Easy Peasy foundation (one of many brands I have, but it's great for travel) and her mascara.

I just hope I like her new line as much as her original line!  Smiley Happy

I have some lip pencils and they are very good, will watch to see what else she brings, 

Honored Contributor

@anxious1   She's bringing a new beauty line to Q.

Frequent Contributor

I bought a holiday 6 pack of lip liners ,I really like them! Lasted long,creamy formula,but not to soft..just right in my opinion.colors were very nice for matching many shades of lipstick I wear.

Respected Contributor

i tried some Belle beauty, when it first came out. I honestly think Revlon or L'oreal is just as good. Maybe the new line will be different.

Respected Contributor

hi @10sluvr I agree.  Some of my favorite things are L'Oreal (Mascara) or Revlon.(lash curler)

I will probably buy something from Kim's new line.  I found her Belle Beauty line nice but hit or miss at times.  Just like other brands.    

She is handling the Bells Palsy like I'd expect from someone that promotes beauty from within and dressing to flatter your shape.  I hope it heals.  I think it's very possible it will go away.  And gosh it's not like she isn't working those muscles.  LOL

I actually thought it started looking less droopy as last night's (1/13) show went on.  But how would I really know... ha.