Frequent Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps!

I have seen lots of threads lately on Beekman as well. I am interested and it sounds like a good time to start watching. Thanks for the heads up!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jeannie29 wrote:

So I've seen several threads about these soap and have never tried them. Why do you like them?

They are made in the USA, no animal testing, great ingredients and triple milled so they last a long time.  Not to mention that my skin feels amazing!

Respected Contributor

I've never tried them and am also interested.  I think these travel bars would be a great way to sample the different bars.

Which one do you consider the most moisturizing?  Or are they all they same as far as that goes?

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

So I've seen several threads about these soap and have never tried them. Why do you like them?

@Jeannie29 they are moisturizing, made in the USA, cruelty free, smell wonderful, and last a long time. It is interesting, the lather is kind of silky feeling-not sure how else to describe it? They are the only soap my hubby and now my parents will use. I am not a bar soap person but even i  like them as they don't dry my skin out at all. We've been through so many bar soaps trying to find ones my husband loves  and finally found them in Beekman. They are all we've used now do for over a year and don't plan to change unless they change the formula or sell to a company that tests on animals.  All my friends love them too and everyone I gift them to have ordered more on their own.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mima wrote:

I've never tried them and am also interested.  I think these travel bars would be a great way to sample the different bars.

Which one do you consider the most moisturizing?  Or are they all they same as far as that goes?

@mimaI've purchased most of the scents, but so far have only tried the pure goat milk, the vanilla absolute and the honey oat bars.  They last so long and I don't want to have a dozen different open bars of soap laying around.  So far, I've found them all to be moisturizing.  I use the soaps for the bath and their body washes for the shower.  Then follow up with one of their body lotions.  I don't wear perfume anymore, so these have become my signature scents.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mima wrote:

@mima They all help keep your skin moisturized. I find the Apricot Honey Tea the most moisturizing for me. It's the only one that actually does have some honey in it. Next I like the Honey & Oats even though it has no honey in it. I took it to Fl with me to use so I would also get more exfoliation from the oats. Did not want to take my Salux cloth with me. My skin stayed exfoliated & moisturized. I also took a bar of the orange blossom & vanilla absolute that I never used. I gave them to my other sister that has not tried them yet. I don't have to apply lotion all over daily. IMO some are more moisturizing then others. Everyone is different so you would have to figure out which ones work best for you. My sister bought some & says she does not know what the big deal is. The sample bars or the assortment set of 4 would help you try out the different soaps. You will get better pricing if you wait for the Beekman shows.

Honored Contributor

If they discount it similar to a TTV, it should be priced around $34. I think it only includes 1 tin that you would use to store the open soap bar when traveling.

Major q is what will they do for s&h charge, most likey $5-$7 per item. $40 delivered price would still be a good overall value, but a high s&h price with no discount for multiple orders of same item will deter me from buying multiples, especially with the big Skinn event occurring at the same time. Maybe there will be a discount code to offset the s&h Woman Tongue

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

If they discount it similar to a TTV, it should be priced around $34. I think it only includes 1 tin that you would use to store the open soap bar when traveling.

Major q is what will they do for s&h charge, most likey $5-$7 per item. $40 delivered price would still be a good overall value, but a high s&h price with no discount for multiple orders of same item will deter me from buying multiples, especially with the big Skinn event occurring at the same time. Maybe there will be a discount code to offset the s&h Woman Tongue

@Chi-town girlI'm wondering if it will be a pre-launch of the first TTV on the 21st.  They did that once before with one of the Bounty boxes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlI'm wondering if it will be a pre-launch of the first TTV on the 21st.  They did that once before with one of the Bounty boxes.

@Linmo They are showing listed for the show on the 15th.

@Chi-town girl Non-reduced s/h will limit the number of sets I get too. Hopefully it will be reduced though!

Honored Contributor

Wow, this is a nice set for for gifting or trying various scents.  As for travel, I usually just grab a current bar from my shower and pack it in a 2-pc. soap container.  So far, so good.  I'll probably pass on this though since I have SO MANY soar bars stashed already.