Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps!

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

I see them listed on the 20th for a TTV at 10 PM EST and several shows on the 21st.  I didn't see a show listed on the 17th.

@Linmo From what I saw from the schedule, they're having two TTV's on the 21st and the 22nd. 

Thanks @BlingQueen022.  With 3 Skinn TTVs next weekend, 2 Beekman TTVs the following week and Patricia Nash on the 19th, my credit card will be in serious trouble!  (Not to mention the Nordstrom Anniversary pre-sale starts on the the 14th...yipes!)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm excited to know that they are having two TTVs!

I would love if that brought some of their other scents in the body butters the lotion isn't moisturizing enough for me so hoping we see these in the furture.

I need more facial wipes as we go through them pretty quickly since we use them every day to refresh after the gym. And, of course, I'd love more soaps and I need more of the brown bottled liquid hand wash trios.

Other than those things, not sure there is anything else i need or want. I am not into their lip balms, body wash (except as hand washes), haircare, hand creams (although they are nice), etc.

I am wondering if they are going to have facial skincare soon, which I won't be interested in either.

Honored Contributor

These smaller soaps sound great for gifts! I sometimes put together gift bags filled with things I like & think others might enjoy, too. Smaller sizes of body/hand creams, etc. would be nice, too.

I'd really like 4.5 oz size instead of the regular large 9 oz ones they offer. Not sure why they come so large when most everyone cuts them in half. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

These smaller soaps sound great for gifts! I sometimes put together gift bags filled with things I like & think others might enjoy, too. Smaller sizes of body/hand creams, etc. would be nice, too.

I'd really like 4.5 oz size instead of the regular large 9 oz ones they offer. Not sure why they come so large when most everyone cuts them in half. 

oh we all (friends, family) love the large bars and dont' cut them in half! Most of the bars we bought before were larger than the normal sized bar too. We must like 'em big lol! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

I see them listed on the 20th for a TTV at 10 PM EST and several shows on the 21st.  I didn't see a show listed on the 17th.

@Linmo From what I saw from the schedule, they're having two TTV's on the 21st and the 22nd. 

Thanks @BlingQueen022.  With 3 Skinn TTVs next weekend, 2 Beekman TTVs the following week and Patricia Nash on the 19th, my credit card will be in serious trouble!  (Not to mention the Nordstrom Anniversary pre-sale starts on the the 14th...yipes!)

@Linmo wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo Patricia Nash on the 19th!!!   OMG! I had no idea.  My credit cards just ran out of my wallet and ran down the street hahahahahahaha.  Just what I need. lol

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 I agree with what you said.  This is poor engineering.  Love to know wha they were thinking.  The should have been 4.5 oz like you stated here.  I think I may just continue to cut the large bars in half.  At least I'd be getting more soap for my money.  

Honored Contributor

I was just checking out next weeks program guide on Evine's site & saw the 2 shows with a TTV. I never can remember what time they show the TTV. Guess it is 9 PM central. I don't need anything so unless they have something new I'm interested in. Wonder what the TTV's will be?

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I was just checking out next weeks program guide on Evine's site & saw the 2 shows with a TTV. I never can remember what time they show the TTV. Guess it is 9 PM central. I don't need anything so unless they have something new I'm interested in. Wonder what the TTV's will be?

@Nightowlz hey I was wondering how you liked the Honeysuckle and Iris bounty box?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze Thx for sharing the info about the smaller bars. Wonder how much they are compared to the larger bars?

I have been looking for hand wash similar to Beekman's that does not dry out my hands. So far I have found South of France Shea Butter with Aloe handwash if you are interested in trying it. Don't know if you saw my post about it or not. They come in a lot of scents but have not tried any of those yet.

If you lived near me I could give you most of the wipes I have. Since they dried out my face even after rinsing my face with water & using moisturizer I stopped using them on my face. They will probably dry out before I can use all of them.

Are you up & around now feeling better?

I'm just now getting back in my routine after my Fl trip. I cannot believe 1 hr time difference & the long drive had me so exhausted.

Esteemed Contributor

What a great idea that way I can at least try the other soaps.