Trusted Contributor

$10 off $50 On Beauty At Macys

Awesome sale!  I think it's online only.  The only prestige brand excluded is Chanel.  I just put $200 in my cart and it took $40 off.  Mr rebates about covers the tax.  Code is on the website.

Honored Contributor

Re: $10 off $50 On Beauty At Macys

@Suebdoo wrote:

Awesome sale!  I think it's online only.  The only prestige brand excluded is Chanel.  I just put $200 in my cart and it took $40 off.  Mr rebates about covers the tax.  Code is on the website.

It was indeed awesome, I bought a 65.00 Estée Lauder product for 55.00 , I got the gift with purchase and free shipping. Woo Hoo !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Grrrr.....I despise Macy's site. It is sometimes impossible to navigate between all their pull-downs that cover what you're trying to see and their crazy "script" that messes you up, it's enough to make me scream very, very bad words.

But I shall persevere.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Grrrr.....I despise Macy's site. It is sometimes impossible to navigate between all their pull-downs that cover what you're trying to see and their crazy "script" that messes you up, it's enough to make me scream very, very bad words.

But I shall persevere.

oh i know!!!! I shop at Macys but that website is (and has been for some years now) THE.WORST. SOOOOO frustrating with that stupid script thing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo thank you!

ETA: *sigh* well I didn't buy any beauty products but I bought several cute tops and a cute pajama shorts set because they were already on sale (well, all but one item) and then an additional 25% of plus ebates has 6% cashback. I got like 6 things for $120 which is crazy good because the regular prices are always pricey.

Honored Contributor

I discovered that the deal is also good in-store from 9/14-9/18. So I did go a bit crazy today at my local store, which is not my usual behavior, at least shopping-wise.

up and away

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland