Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's just me but....I think it's weird that someone can watch sweet little goats frolicking around and only think about who is cleaning up their poop. Odd.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@clsilva wrote:

@GeorgiagramaI agree, Carolyn is fantastic. If it had to happen, she is probably one of few that would take it in stride and not get upset (even after the cameras are off).

@clsilva  Can you imagine if that had been Shawn or Kerstin Smiley Mad    Oh my!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Blooper

[ Edited ]

@Venezia  100%  well said!  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

didnt see it. it would have been funny if they actually showed her reaction instead of trying to hide that it happened. Have no idea they didnt show or not. sounds too funny though lol.

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Can't is the contraction for cannot. Cannot means can't. Can not means you have the option not to do something. At the same time, outspoken grammarians are rarely popular at parties.

Yes you're correct.  When I am with my son he always says, "Mom stop".   I do realize not everyone is interested in spelling words correctly or pronouncing them correctly, so I always try to do what my Son says.  But, while watching Valerie all day I'm so tired of her saying "look AT how"  instead of "look how".

Respected Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

@JesssMe wrote:

There were only 2 goats today.  One was tan in color, and the other white with some black.  They were not running around, rather standing next to Brent and Josh, wanting to be held.  They ( the goats) are so calm and well mannered.  They ( Brent and Josh and their team) take very good care of the goats.

they don't travel with goats from their own farm so they don';t take care of any of them. Well mannered is not something a goat can be taught. I don't like that they bring in goats from someone's farm just to promote their product. And they are there all day long in a hot studio with hard floors, goats belong outdoors on grass with their mommas, 

@PinkSunset  Do you have information about that?  In the shows previous to this, they have given the names and told everyone the goats are theirs.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

@JesssMe wrote:

There were only 2 goats today.  One was tan in color, and the other white with some black.  They were not running around, rather standing next to Brent and Josh, wanting to be held.  They ( the goats) are so calm and well mannered.  They ( Brent and Josh and their team) take very good care of the goats.

they don't travel with goats from their own farm so they don';t take care of any of them. Well mannered is not something a goat can be taught. I don't like that they bring in goats from someone's farm just to promote their product. And they are there all day long in a hot studio with hard floors, goats belong outdoors on grass with their mommas, 

@PinkSunset  Do you have information about that?  In the shows previous to this, they have given the names and told everyone the goats are theirs.

@luvmybeetle- I've watched and recorded most of their shows (I don't keep them, just record to watch later).  I've never known them to say the goats are theirs.  They've shown footage of their own goats on the farm, but they usually give the name of the goat rescue that the on-air goats are from.

I know certainly that, when they are on HSN, they do not have their own goats there, as they would not put them through that kind of travel.

I haven't listened to all of the shows from today or yesterday yet, so I don't know what they've said about the two current baby goats on air.

Contributor

I did not see the "Blooper iin question"... but would like to comment on the Beekman Boys. Being in health care during the time of the financial crisis, many healthcare positions, even of physicians, were not secure. Many hospitals downsized, due to people losing their jobs, and subsequent loss of insurance, so it was a trickle down effect.  Say what you will, about their start up, their business model appears to be most effective, as they are making a nice living from their little "neighborly business".  I find it hard to believe that you can dislike someone you have never met,, and base your opinion on that person  only on what they present to you on television.... TV!!  They are two very smart and savvy business men, who just happen to be a gay married couple. If that aspect of their lives bothers you... don't watch.  I  just made my first purchase of their product from another site, to test drive it... and I am in love with their soaps... I just wish the body cream came in a little bigger size 8oz. is not that much product for the price. The soap, I love, and have ordered more when it was on special.  Anyone here tried their face creams???? I'm still looking for the holy grail of face products LOL

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman Blooper

[ Edited ]

Yes, those goats are from a local farm in PA and they don't travel around with Josh and Brent.  Same for the goats used on HSN...they are from a local farm in Florida.  The goat that was on with the Beekman Boys Saturday that was light brown in color... her name is Clementine.  I actually got to hold her at the Beauty Bash.  She's a sweet girl and there was a long line of beauty goers waiting to hold her and get their picture taken with her...me included!

Valued Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

@JesssMe wrote:

yes I do.  I asked them on Facebook when the first started on Evine of they brought their own goats. Minnesota is a long drive from NY. They answered me that they use local goats from farmers in that area.