Honored Contributor

Is there a place on line that tells you which facial oils ,are best for dry ,mature skin?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I don't know of one. Maybe someone here might know and share their finds. @goldensrbest 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the  SCC Olive Oil line.Whenever my skin feels dry I use it.My girlfriend has very dry aging skin & uses it as her primary skincare.It has made a huge difference for her.

Regular Contributor

Shea Terra Organics online has a nice website with lots of oils for different issues.  Each oil is explained very well. 

Super Contributor

Hi @goldensrbest , hope you don't mind me chiming in.  I learned (pretty sure it was on these boards!) about linoleic vs. oleic acid in terms of oils for skin care.  I found it to be very helpful in choosing oils for my skin.  I'm not sure if the link would be allowed here, but if you Google "How to Choose the Best Oil for Your Skin" several articles will come up, the first from naked truth beauty is a good place to start.

HTH

Smiley Happy

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Garden of Wisdom has a very informative website.

Also, check out minimalistbeauty

Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Good morning there is a blogger called The Minimalist Beauty .Her name is Dawn Michelle and she has a wealth of information on oils .Her information is very detailed and she also has some DIY's 

good luck 

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest I recommend IPKN which is I think Korean.  I bought it on Amazon.