Respected Contributor

TS for tomorrow (Wed)  is up for pre-sale on HSN.   It's a set of 4 whipped body creams,  8 oz. each jar, $54 with free shipping.   Excellent price if you like the fragrance assortment.  Single ship or auto ship.

I like the Beekman body creams very much.   I find them rich,  moisturizing and  quickly absorbed into the skin.  They do not feel greasey.   For me they are perfect for fall, winter, and spring.  .

Respected Contributor

I would go for it if I liked all the choices. They are good as soaps, but just not pleasing to me in the stronger lotion scents. I do love the Fresh Air though. Wouldn’t it be fabulous to have a “select a scent” combo? 

Respected Contributor

TS is for Thursday,  midnight Wed.   Sorry if my first post was confusing.   And yes,  I ordered,  autoship.

I'm looking forward to  the different scents.   I have the Apricot,  the Grapefruit, and the Fresh Air in the soaps and like them.   I've also tried the Grapefruit in the hand cream and I enjoy the scent which seems like a slightly stronger scent based the hand cream.  I've used the Honey Orange body cream and love it.  (It's not in this set).

Generally,  after about 3 days of use my nose has adjusted to a different scent and if I enjoy that fragrance,   I don't have a problem if it's a little stronger.  The intensity never lasts too long.... no matter what the brand,  in my experience.    Of course,  we are all different and react differently to different scents.  Rave reviews don't mean that I will love a scent (or product) or that you will either.

The Aloe and Iris will be the only unknown for me.  I know the whipped body cream itself will be a winner.  So the only question for me is whether I will like the scent or not.  If I dislike it,  then I still have the other 3 and will pass that one onto someone else who might enjoy it.... or I'll use it on my feet where the scent won't be a factor.

Respected Contributor

I would prefer the duo...can choose the fragrance.   However, its priced at $54 which is much higher than the previous $38.    Honestly I'm a bit disappointed in hsn's pricing.  Seems they're getting high on many products. 

I dont need any Beekman for now, and drs at Mayo clinic dont want me using it either, because of rashes.  I still like the ylang body cream...just cant use very much.  They told me not to use the soap too...I'm disappointed with that because I do like it.  Oh well.

Seems, same old products...getting boring and overpriced.

Trusted Contributor

I’ll be passing on this one. I would have given this TS a go if there had been an option for just a set of four unscented goat milk body creams. I’ve tried the Beekman scented moisturizing products in the past and found the scents too perfumey for me and an instant asthma trigger. For those of you who can use and enjoy the scented products, enjoy! It looks like a great bargain. 

Valued Contributor

I love Perlier and Korres.I have been seeing posts here about Beekman when they were on the other shopping channel.

I now love Beekman  and like how they started the business.I like to try all the different scents when the products are organic.

It might be strange,but I like all scents from all 3 brands.I agree though they should have a choice of unscented for customers that prefer lighter notes.

Valued Contributor

Got the TSV of course and I am happy the box is so nice and sturdy so we can use it forever.

They said they have more boxes coming for the holidays.If you bought from Evine previously,were the boxes always so cute?

Esteemed Contributor
Is it possible to increase the number of orders or change a scent on future deliveries on HSN?
Respected Contributor

This is a great TS and if I already didn't have a supply I would be jumpiing on it.  I adore the Green tea Apricot!

Respected Contributor

I think you can change the time for the autoship,  but since there are no options on the original regarding scents,  you can't change that on the subsequent autoship deliveries.  If the original order had scent options,  you would be able to change the subsequent autoships,  I think,  based on other autoships I've done on HSN in the past.

As for quantity,  if you place separate multiple autoship orders you can change the schedules independently.   But if you have only 1 autoship order,  you can't increase the quanity.